Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebid mentioned in PCPro Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by plusizeglamor View Post
    Seems that eb*y needs to really be exposed, do you realize that on all the revenue they collect, they do not have to pay taxes on any of it in the state of california, "arnold s." what is wrong with you ????? And yet they are getting away with literally choking the small seller, not gagging them, literally choking them, by the time you get all your listings up and pay the listing fee's and then "if" you sell the item, the final value fee is at 8-12.9%, and then paypal fee's to accept the monies incoming, well i say that they are just getting way out of hand, they have kickd off alot of people and the honest ones and are keeping the sheisters.
    Do you realize that they are the largest host for selling stolen goods ? They also allow this , oh they know that the items are either stolen or fake, but do they care ? No, because that is how eb*y gets their share of revenues.

It just does not seem to be right that they can terminate anyones account and freeze their monies as well, eb*y owns paypal, so why are they also charging a fee to recieve monies, is their fees to list and final value fees set high enough to cover that? I believe they are and so do thousands of other people.

I encourage people to use google checkout, they are thee most safest and most secure way to recieve funds online, and they do not have the right to access your account or freeze your monies. Paypal is not even a bank or fdic insured, so to anyone out their using paypal, i best suggest that you clearout and transfer funds regularly,they also have the right to do a credit check on you, and if they do not like you they will close out your account as well, and hold all your monies for 180 days plus !
    This is just not fair !
    You seem to dislike e**y a little, but are quite happy to use the 2400 feedback that you gained over there. Isn't that just a bit hypocritical

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rather an old thread but it did prompt me to go take a look at the article in the OP.

I was impressed with the section on eBid (http://www.pcpro.co.uk/features/2529...y-alternatives). Impressed with how many factual errors could be packed into such a small segment of the article. I hope the rest of the article was better researched than the eBid section.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalistslibrary View Post
    You seem to dislike e**y a little, but are quite happy to use the 2400 feedback that you gained over there. Isn't that just a bit hypocritical
    I agree with that. I have over a thousand feedback on the darkside. It can stay there as far as I'm concernd. When I see imported feedback it doesn't impress me (I dont know why).

I have a feedback score of 12 at the moment with 10 sales & two buys. A figure of 12 feedback represents my EBID reputation thus far.

If I get a neg it will show big time. Not so on the face of it with imported feedback of thousands.

I say if you sell on ebid then your reputation should be built by ebid feedback and not on imported feedback from another site.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

I read about 1-2 weeks ago that feebay is letting go or has... 1600 workers! 500+ in Canada.
    But... forgot where I read it.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Rather an old thread but it did prompt me to go take a look at the article in the OP.

I was impressed with the section on eBid (http://www.pcpro.co.uk/features/2529...y-alternatives). Impressed with how many factual errors could be packed into such a small segment of the article. I hope the rest of the article was better researched than the eBid section.
    Yes was a bit how do I say it well you know what I mean, not very well researched
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Quote Originally Posted by naturalistslibrary View Post
    you seem to dislike e**y a little, but are quite happy to use the 2400 feedback that you gained over there. Isn't that just a bit hypocritical
    it's not being hipicritical, it is taking my sucess with me, that is my reputation, i worked hard for that, so that they can just strip me of my ability to commerce on their web site, for no apparent reason.

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would agree, as the feedback has been earned by the seller not ebay.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hotandvintage View Post
    Very good.

Now if FeeBay is stumbling who is up for tripping them down a flight of stairs?

We maybe little guys individually crushed, but together we could be a Cyberspace Sellers Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by hotandvintage View Post
    Thank you, I agree as well, we are the one's that worked to make the Reputation, why not take your sucesses with you, that feedback does not belong to eb*y, it belongs to the seller.
    I transfered my feedback to show that I am a trusted and honest seller here on ebid.net . It is very hard to start all over again and with the constant scams that have been popping up all over the internet, I can see how someine can be quite reluctant to bid and buy from someone with NO FEED BACK !
    So I am proud to have taken my sucess with me, it's not bragging at all.
    It's not about Impressing no one, it's all about showing that you are a trusted seller, and I have been Trufina verified.

Thread Information