My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Happy Hour.......dang!

Default Happy Hour.......dang!

I just placed one of my Premo clays up on Happy Hour for $2. It was supposed to start bidding at one cent and when I just looked it was starting at $10! I just panicked and deleted my auction as my Premo's regular price is 2.20. How do I go about requesting a refund of my $2 and does anyone know why this happened?

Talking

I just looked up Happy Hour in the help pages and it states that the bidding starts at $10. While I set up it said a penny. Nevermind on the refund, my bad.... Going to spend some extra time reading all the help section info.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You should have recieved the following warning that prices had been changed before you submitted the listing.

Happy Hour auctions have some restrictions placed on them like price, auction length and bid increments. We have fixed these restrictions to your auction and the details can be seen by clicking preview below.
    As you acknowledge - a lesson learned at a cost (which stick with you longer than those learnt for free). I did similar once by not reading what was on the screen.

Yep, like I said......my bad! I'm going to try again soon. Just will put enough items up so $10 isn't scary for people......lol!! Lesson learned

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

OP, after encountering so many people in real life who try to weasel out of their responsibilities, it was refreshing to read that you will acknowledge your mistake. I wish you great luck on your sale.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    OP, after encountering so many people in real life who try to weasel out of their responsibilities, it was refreshing to read that you will acknowledge your mistake. I wish you great luck on your sale.
    Exactly what I thought. Too many people would have been screaming and looking for anybody else to blame but themselves. A very refreshing change.

Thread Information