Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What is? NEW - "Showroom" view for all listings

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctavias0fferings View Post
    It's my nightmare ... that all my RSS feeds suddenly stop working or vanish ... sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it LOL
    I'm lucky, youngest sorts all my computer problems out. If he can't get things to work with existing software he writes his own.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctavias0fferings View Post
    If you had read the rest of the post I made on page 5 you would see that this statement was qualified by referring to the earlier post which carried a snapshot of a showroom view page.
    Well, the only snapshot of a showroom view page I could see on this thread having read your post on page 5 was on page 1 showing a great many listings of the same telescope - so that is hardly a representative show room page. Maybe I have missed another - perhaps parts of this debate have been deleted?

Well I love the showroom view. Maybe the best thing would be to keep the search on the gallery default and just have the stores set on the showroom setting, if this is possible, to keep everybody happy!

But please, pretty please, with a cherry on top can you make the bids show on the showroom ?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well I love the showroom view. Maybe the best thing would be to keep the search on the gallery default and just have the stores set on the showroom setting, if this is possible, to keep everybody happy!

But please, pretty please, with a cherry on top can you make the bids show on the showroom ?
    Ditto
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Keep it coming.

Gazza
    I prefer gallery view to be the default. This is an auction site and we waited quite a while for bids to be shown. We finally get it and then this. Please leave the search as a gallery view. Then if a shop owner likes the showroom they can change their shop to showroom.

One more thing - I was surprised that this was a priority project for ebid. I was hoping the 'new' update would tackle things like: fixing the counters, making invoicing easier, and other things that were requested by the users. I hope those things are coming soon. Thanks.
    Last edited by florida33549; 27th March 2009 at 10:26 PM.

I just tried the front page, it looked fine to me, gallery style. Has it been reverted, or am I not understanding what's been changed?

I have to add while I'm here: I'm so impressed that Gazza is here in this thread, making it clear (more than once) that he's interested in users' opinions.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Well, the only snapshot of a showroom view page I could see on this thread having read your post on page 5 was on page 1 showing a great many listings of the same telescope - so that is hardly a representative show room page. Maybe I have missed another - perhaps parts of this debate have been deleted?
    Regardless of the content of the snapshot, it shows the general layout of the page perfectly well. I am also familiar with this type of view from a number of other auction sites therefore I don't really need to study hundreds of copies of the same layout in order to state my opinion that it would be an excellent OPTION for stores as I could see myslef using it for one of my current stores but MY preference would be for searches to be in gallery as the DEFAULT.

It's an OPINION and I don't see why you are making such a fuss.

I have experience of quite an extensive range of auction sites, I think my opinion is at least as valid as anyone else's regardless of YOUR opinion on my awareness of the issue or any research you may or may not think I have done.

I'm not a novice at this sort of thing.

What is your problem?

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

I found it...I found it!! And I love it...looks great!

Oh, c'mon....give an "older than dirt" senior citizen a little slack for not finding it til now!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowseeker View Post
    Then I'm sorry for you. Obviously you aren't here to run auctions.
    My auctions show in the new view

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    I found it...I found it!! And I love it...looks great!

Oh, c'mon....give an "older than dirt" senior citizen a little slack for not finding it til now!!
    Ok....slack.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    My auctions show in the new view
    You can change it back to gallery if you want on the drop down menu
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information