My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is? NEW - "Showroom" view for all listings

So this is what everyone sees now when they come to EBid for the first time....a showroom? No bids....no sign of any activity? No item count anymore unless you click to view an item. Might as well be at Bonanzle as here. SORRY, but I am disgusted. I came here to sell by auction. It's pretty but sticking everything in a showroom is pretty but doesn't promote auctions.

#11 - I don't think it's the default view, is it?

I think it's a 'viewers' option' unless I have misunderstood previous posters?

And in any case, you have to click on a listed item to see bids anyhow, and the counters haven't been working for months, so its not so different.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

It will encourage people to do better pics, won't it? ! LOL
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

According to Gazza in the updates thread it is currently the default view and what I got when I logged on today. I've been looking for 15min now and can't figure out how to get rid of it so if it's the default view and this is what everyone sees here coming in for the first time I'm out of here. I came here to sell by auction....if I want a showroom I'll go to the ATomic Mall or Bonanzle where they do it better and aren't pretending to be an auction site.

Quote Originally Posted by terry5732 View Post
    and what is so great about this?
    What is great is that it will be easy to spot multiple listings of the same item and items in the wrong category! Hopefully they can then be moved or removed as appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowseeker View Post
    According to Gazza in the updates thread it is currently the default view and what I got when I logged on today. I've been looking for 15min now and can't figure out how to get rid of it so if it's the default view and this is what everyone sees here coming in for the first time I'm out of here. I came here to sell by auction....if I want a showroom I'll go to the ATomic Mall or Bonanzle where they do it better and aren't pretending to be an auction site.
    Gazza, has made it the default by popular demand. There are request for a colour change for items with bids.
    At the top of the search page is a drop down box so you can change it back to gallery or just a list.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Yeah...well I'll repeat again.....this site bills itself as an auction site. Auctions are not showing in this showroom view. It's all the same.....lined up crap in a mall. Same old same old.

This site is nothing but a frigging waste of time for an auction seller.....had enough. DONE!

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

NOT an improvement
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Thought it ok myself but gonna have to improve some of my pics.

Thread Information