eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi im new - what crafts do you all do?

Smile Hi im new - what crafts do you all do?

Hi everyone
    And here we have another ebay victim - but i wont stay down for long :-)
    I sale all kinds of craft accessories but dont know where to start in my listing
    What craft do you guys do - what products are you looking to buy?
    i am not here to out do anyone just earn a living and keep the crafters alive and intereseted

Hi and welcome to eBid. I am just across the water from you. I sell cardmaking and scrapbooking items, rubber stamps and hand made cards, I am sure you will like it here and hope you have success here. I was with feebay moved here in February last year and gave up selling over there last August. Best move I ever made. There are a few of us here from this area.
    Frank
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Welcome Creativeclutter I see you are just down the road from me. You may want to have a read of this thread as well http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6135
    It will help you get started. Just shout if you need a hand.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi and welcome to eBid

I make all sorts of things, but mainly concentrate on small gift type items, home items, and doll outfits and accessories. For a better idea click on the link below to my Sewing Room Creations store.

I also knit a large range of baby and doll clothing - jumpers, cardis, dresses, scarves, blankets, footwear, etc. Again, I have a small selection of these in the store, but these are only things rustled up in an evening when I was bored and not paying too much attention to creating.

I also I would estimate that about 90% of the materials, lace, trim, etc used to make my creations are purchased on line. As I am able to use smallish pieces about fat quarter size for some projects, I also get given pieces. Up until recently I haven't been buying much. I've been using from my vast mountain that I seem to have found myself under.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Hi and welcome to eBid. I love your name - creative clutter is what anyone who is a crafter lives with I think I buy most of the products I use on line as we live in a rural area and craft shops here are few and far between involving quite a drive. They are well worth a visit and have items that are a bit different from the shops in the UK but tend to be a bit expensive (so I find bargains via the computer and the postman!).

I like to sew (dressmaking, patchwork/quilting and cross stitch); knit (by hand and with a Bond machine); make serviette technique and decoupage projects (the flat decoupage not the 3D kind) and experiment with paint effects. I dabble a bit in beadwork, toymaking, saltdough and mosaic.

I occasionally make cards using cross stitch and patchwork fabric but haven't really explored papercraft generally as I always seem to have too much to do without starting yet another new craft!

Currently I am making curtains and cushions for the house, a baby quilt and trying some appliqué on a square for the YDC Xmas quilt! Plenty to keep me busy!

Good Luck with your sales! You can have a peek at what I sell by clicking on the banner!

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello and welcome. I have started to sell Hand made Cards and Jewlery that my daughter makes x

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I knit, crochet, sew, embroider, make lace, the occasional card, I will try anything 'crafty'. I would love to do some woodworking, but feel I have to leave something for my husband
    serviette technique: Something I have not come across in the UK, bought everything for that in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    serviette technique: Something I have not come across in the UK, bought everything for that in Germany
    Serviette technique is very popular in France - as of course is lace making!

I have some lovely serviettes I may list at some point - but I must admit I did wonder if they would have any appeal in the UK - but may be worth a try.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

you might have a buyer here

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I make cards. Other than that I talk other people here into making things for me (don't I Meebo?). Not very talented I'm afraid.

Thread Information