eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US "Junior" size clothing Subcategory, Please!

I agree with OP that some 'breakdown' of the 'clothes' category is needed.

Forgive me for a little self-interest here, but I would also like to see a category for

Women's clothing > Plus sizes

- Particularly when it comes to the 'Women's clothing STORES category in the basic 'BUY' list.

Happy to support 'Birdie' in any way - clothing needs to be better categorised altogether.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Using UK sizes by guesswork can create a lot of grief and unfortunate returns, so it is very important to have a US clothing size category for the US members.
    YES!! If eBid is to be a true worldwide site, we must get the categories correct...nothing is more frustrating (and costly) than returns and/or unhappy buyers...AAAaaaack!!!
    Last edited by iwiw60; 20th March 2009 at 12:43 PM.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forgive me for a little self-interest here, but I would also like to see a category for

Women's clothing > Plus sizes
    Amen to that!! I'm a "plus" size and dang proud of it!!

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Whenever I list a plus size garment, there IS a plus size category already available. However, I've often thought it could be subdivided as Plus Sizes>Tops, Plus Sizes>Pants, Plus Sizes/Sweaters, Plus Sizes>Outerwear, etc.

As it is now, there is only one bin into which we can throw ALL plus size garments.

Sorry to digress from the topic of the thread, JUNIOR SIZES. And I think it's cruel of stores to so often have the plus size clothes physically next to the PETITES!

I agree. My granddaughter wears junior sizes. This is a must for US sellers who sell clothing. Otherwise their items will never be found on this site.

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not much of a clothes buyer, but my granddaughter is very adamant about shopping in the Juniors dept. I think we need a Junior (and Plus) category. Think it would be very popular everywhere, not only in US.

Love to all
    Poppa

Sorry folks - but just to complicate things further - size labels for shoes and clothing in France and other areas of Europe are completely different from those in UK and USA! Anyone have any idea how eBid can cater for everyone? Shops here with many tourists for customers display conversion charts - but they are not always accurate.

Never seen Junior sizes here so no-one would understand what that means.

Wow! I didn't realize there was such a large variation! I used to wear Junior sizes, but that was before computer shopping. I can see the neccessity for a US Junior category.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize there was such a large variation! I used to wear Junior sizes, but that was before computer shopping. I can see the neccessity for a US Junior category.
    Amazing about the differences isn't it. There must be some solution to this problem.

Thread Information