Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Couple of Mouth & MacNeal Singles

Default Looking for a Couple of Mouth & MacNeal Singles

I know most of the music sellers on here only have a fraction listed of what they have available (same with me... I've got thousands that need to be listed, and only have done a handful so far). Anyway, I am hoping that maybe one (or more) of you out there might have a couple of things I am looking for.

I am looking for two singles (in Very Good or better condition) by the early 70's Dutch duo Mouth & MacNeal (Willem Duyn & Maggie MacNeal). The two singles are...

Bat-Te-Ring-Ram (Battering Ram) - Released in 1973
    I See A Star (English Version) - Released in 1974

I would also be interested in any Mouth & MacNeal LPs that have these two singles included as the two Mouth & MacNeal LPs released in the United States were released before these two singles were.

Also interested in any LPs by "Big Mouth & Little Eve" (Willem Duyn & Ingrid Kup), particulary, an LP released in 1978 on Philips titled "The Best of Mouth & MacNeal & Little Eve).

And finally, also interested in any solo LPs by Willem Duyn, particularly if they contain the songs "Willem" and "Angelina".

I have found a few items on other sites, but they seem to want an arm and a leg for them, and I'd much prefer to buy them from music sellers here on eBid if possible.

Thanks.

Records, VideoDiscs, Tapes, Books, Puzzles, Gifts

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't help i'm afraid Windsor, non in my collection at all, not in my private collection either
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Thanks for looking Huddy. I appreciate it. You're a great LION PAL!!

Hi Windsor, do not have the items myself, but have just spotted a couple of the M & M single on Google Shopping that may be worth a look.

Best of luck

Mel

Thanks for checking Mel. I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorBear View Post
    Thanks for checking Mel. I appreciate the help.
    No problem, i've put a note in my little pocket book and if I spot any will pick 'em up, if a reasonable price.

Mel

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    No problem, i've put a note in my little pocket book and if I spot any will pick 'em up, if a reasonable price.

Mel
    Same here owt to help the Bear
    My feedback of

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I've found a lot of the stuff on different sites, but the shipping on all of them is high. I will probably break down and get the singles, but I first have to try and justify parting with my cash. I will eventually talk myself into it as I'm weak when it comes to vinyl.

All-About Huddylion
    Forum Posts

I will eventually talk myself into it as I'm weak when it comes to vinyl.[/quote]

Aren't we all LOL
    My feedback of

There's a "Mouth and MacNeal Singles" CD box set out there that has everything I want, plus tracks from "Big Mouth and Little Eve", and some solo tracks from Maggie. It is very inexpensive and available here in the US with a low shipping price.

But it just ain't the same as owning the vinyl. Maybe I just need to watch the record rotate on the turntable as it's playing or something. I don't know. CD's are just not satisfying to me. They are nice, they are convenient, you can play them in the truck, or in a player while jogging or whatever, but I'd still rather have the vinyl.

I remember when 45's were phasing out over here. Most of the record companies would only issue singles on cassette singles. I refused to buy them. It was pretty much at that time that I stopped buying new music. If I couldn't get it on a 45, I didn't want it.

Of course, today, no type of single is even sold anymore. Everything is downloads. You buy a CD if you want the album, or download a song if you want a single. Just takes all the fun out of it. I'm just glad I grew up when I did so I could experience it.

Thread Information