eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buyer who won't pay

View buffykins's Feedback (+1188)
    All-About buffykins
    View buffykins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buffykins View Post
    I've got a buyer that won't pay not on coins or anything like that. I think it's cos they bought from me before did'nt pay got struck off and then re-registered with a diff name and I added what they owed to their new buys. Guess he did'nt realise he was buying from the same person or maybe he did and wanted to wind me up..
    Good news! Thought I'd let you know my bidder has now paid for his items for both before xmas and february's.

Quote Originally Posted by buffykins View Post
    Good news! Thought I'd let you know my bidder has now paid for his items for both before xmas and february's.
    Wow, "way to go". That must have been a very pleasant surprise. Usually, the longer one has to wait for payment, the less likely one will be paid.

Mark
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

I have experienced more than usual non payment for buy nows lately. Also seeing more scams than i care to see. It seems to be at least for me, coin dealers/sellers from ebay and other sites with 0 or very low feedback here on Ebid. Please don't take this wrong i know there are very nice ebay sellers selling here on Ebid also. But all the problems i have had including rudeness well beyond the call of duty, are with some of the people that sell on other sites. Ebid buyers/sellers seem to have a nicer attitude! John

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Guys and Bad Guys... are very easy to spot. Good sellers and Garbage sellers are everywhere.
    I gave up waiting for an online auction site where the owners cared about right vs. wrong. But... they do Listen here and act.
    The Good Guys should always utilize the.. Report this Auction link. Just be sure about what you say and claim.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yosarian View Post
    I need to get ahold of Ebid and block a buyer who won't pay, but takes my items off the market. I am not a coin seller, but inherited some and want to dump them in bulk and get it out of my life. They are real and I don't scam, but don't want to pay Ebay's fees. I have gold, silver and coin lots. Everything but the gold is being sold in lots. I have no interest in this world of money, too dirty as I'm finding out. If anyone can help me, let me know.
    Hi, sorry you were having such a tough time with your buyer. Are you really serious about selling your coins? You don't have 1 coin listed.

Forum Newbie
    View cc0907's Feedback (+9)
    All-About cc0907
    View cc0907's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am new to eBid and have the opposite problem. Won bid, paid with money order. Seller will not respond to AAL or eMails requesting shipping info. What can I do?

Thread Information