Thread: No auctions in Store?

Forum Newbie
    View Shizukesa's Feedback (+65)
    All-About Shizukesa
    View Shizukesa's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry No auctions in Store?

Hey,
    I have 2 Stores. Both with items in when you click them. However, no matter which screen you are on (my profile page, customise shops, or store search) they say there is no auctions in the store. Which is rather annoying as there clearly is, but customers wouldnt know that!

Has this happened to anyone else? Any Advice? Cheers!

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know one thing... I looked at 1 of your store offerings. And your description is sorely lacking.
    All it says for the item is... Excellent Condition.

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukesa View Post
    Hey,
    I have 2 Stores. Both with items in when you click them. However, no matter which screen you are on (my profile page, customise shops, or store search) they say there is no auctions in the store. Which is rather annoying as there clearly is, but customers wouldnt know that!

Has this happened to anyone else? Any Advice? Cheers!
    Hi Shizukesa & a huge welcome to ebid

Have you just listed your items today?
    If so, don't worry about it , the "numbers" will update somewhere around midnight

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Forum Newbie
    View Shizukesa's Feedback (+65)
    All-About Shizukesa
    View Shizukesa's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking thanks

Thank you yvonne! I shall wait until tomorrow to see if anything changes. and let you know. also thank you for the welcome.

Also to FBNeNotes - Thanks for the feedback, i know its lacking its just a case of getting the auctions online right now and then editing to add to them. Cause if anyone is looking for anything in particular, excellent condition is all thats needed.

I shall let you know! =)
    Last edited by Shizukesa; 26th February 2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks.

Forum Newbie
    View oldnumi1's Feedback (+736)
    All-About oldnumi1
    View oldnumi1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just wondering if your problem was fixed as I'm having the same problem with my store. Mine also gets switched to offline every 12 hours because system says my store has no auctions even though it does.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oldnumi1 View Post
    Just wondering if your problem was fixed as I'm having the same problem with my store. Mine also gets switched to offline every 12 hours because system says my store has no auctions even though it does.
    Firstly, make sure your store is set to 'online' before you create your listings. While editing, make sure you place your auctions in your store in the category you created.

~Jan~

Hello everyone. There is alot more knowledgeable people on the topics here, but I noticed all my auctions had been reposted. (received email showing such) Gazz and Mark have been doing some bug fixes recently if you look at their post. Not sure if it relates to your problem or not.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I knew something was up. When I checked all my listings, I noticed a few duplicates had sneaked in........... no idea how they got there, and had to remove them.

~Jan~

I've now got 2 stores, and with my second store it say's 0 auctions even tho there is 1 auction running in that store so every 12 hrs it puts the store to offline, my 2nd store has been had an item in it for past 48hrs, Maybe gazza or Mark should look into this as it is definatly a glitch in their system
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Newbie
    View oldnumi1's Feedback (+736)
    All-About oldnumi1
    View oldnumi1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation Good Luck, I've been emailing with same problem for a week-no help

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I've now got 2 stores, and with my second store it say's 0 auctions even tho there is 1 auction running in that store so every 12 hrs it puts the store to offline, my 2nd store has been had an item in it for past 48hrs, Maybe gazza or Mark should look into this as it is definatly a glitch in their system
    Hello- Email support to report problem- I have 69 items in my store but store navigation says 0 items-I've been emailing for the past week trying to get them to recognize glitch but they just assume I'm listing items to my store when my store is offline -even though you can't list items to your store when it's offline. Maybe you'll have better luck than I've had. I even sent them an attachment of my store showing the 69 items in it as well as an attachement showing store navigation showing 0 auctions in store. Response I got back said the 30 auctions I'm seeing arn't in my store because my store's offline. Guess they didn't even look at my attachment as my store has 69 items not 30 and they are clearly in my store when their system doesn't switch it to offline every 12 hours.

Thread Information