Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squidoo lens for booksellers - add you store

Default Squidoo lens for booksellers - add you store

I recently created a squidoo lens for my book shop here and another. I have a module where you can list your books store if you wish. I also have a main lens where you can list your shop as well. I have also joined a bookseller group on squidoo. I will list all the links below. Please check out my lens and add your store. Be sure to leave a comment about your favorite author or favorite book in my guest book. These are things we can do to help each other get traffic to our books and more sales. Let's use the network and build it bigger!

My book lens:
    http://www.squidoo.com/booksfromrainbowseeker

My main squidoo lens:
    http://www.squidoo.com/rainbowseeker

Squidoo book group:
    http://www.squidoo.com/group/create_lens/BooksOnSquidoo/643f96336ccfffa3bd1b41187235f14a

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for that. Rated and added a link - then things rather slowed down and I couldn't do the lensroll wotsit, so I'll try to remember to go back tomorrow.

Back at you Kimbo! You should be getting several notices about now....:-) Thank you ...... great lens you have too!

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank-you, have added a link and signed your guestbook. Love the lens.

THANKS! I promote my lens in several ways so I hope a lot of people will take advantage here. It's a good way to get links around to your own shops. I will be happy to lens roll to anyone else with a lens, etc.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did notice signing up there, that although many auction sites are listed for you to add store links, eBid is not one of them. Wonder if we could get that changed?

EBID is a big part of my main lens and offers you the place to add your ebid store no matter what you sell and while I am not limiting it to eBid booksellers only on the bookseller lens I can tell you now that the invite has only been extended here. I do not promote the large site I sell on generally, but I do promote eBid and one other smaller auction site. I sell on a 4th fixed price store site that I will probably be dropping in the near future. Not enough time. BTW....the poll on my main lens shows eBid leading by a major margin....make sure if you missed it you vote just for the fun of it. I also promote my eBid store exclusively on Concorde....which again is mostly for fun, but does give another link. And I have plans now for a new lens that will feature just eBid now that eBid is showing the bids and there are no more flashing red r's. I've held back doing an exclusive lens until now because I wanted to be sure when I swing into full promotion mode that I was promoting a site that fulfills the expectations of my buyers who are used to finding my items at auction. If you have any other suggestion I am open to it..... and I really appreciate your support.
    Last edited by rainbowseeker; 24th February 2009 at 01:58 AM.

Just added my store

And a brilliant lens

Thank you! Really nice comment you did too. Stewart is another of my favorite authors. I love to read and wish I had more time!

What a good idea!
    I have added my store and signed your guestbook.
    Elvire
    Used books on all subjects

Thread Information