Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anyone do pendulum dowsing?

Quote Originally Posted by westlondoncarparts View Post
    Each chakra has inward and outward vortices of energy. If you are measuring the inward flows, the pendulum should spin in a clockwise direction if the chakra is relatively clear and the energy free flowing. If you are measuring the outward flows, the pendulum should spin in an anti-clockwise direction. If the pendulum does not spin in a circle then it is a prompt for further investigation to find the underlying cause. To take the reading the pendulum needs to be placed directly into the chakra and the reader needs to be able to connect with the consciousness in the crystal so that both reader and crystal and working together as a team and so that the crystal knows which it should be measuring inward or outward energy flows.
    Thank you for your reply. Have you ever tried that long distance? Since Reiki is energy that can sent sent long distance with just the name or picture of the person you are healing, made me wonder if the same can be done with the pendulum. That would be interesting to discover.
    Last edited by summerdreams; 6th March 2009 at 01:22 AM.

The dowsing can be done over time and distance as can everything else if you know how. The most critical aspect is getting the energetic connection with the person who is to be helped.

British Society of Dowsers forums -

http://www.britishdowsers.org/forum/

Loads of interesting stuff on here, all aspects of dowsing, probably including some you'd not have imagined !

I use a dowsing pendulum - usually when I've lost something, but at the moment, I've lost my pendulum! LOL
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

I think you will find they are in a draw under some papers... dont know why but I "see" a chest of draws and they are in the top one, but you will need to dig a bit... I keep getting bedroom if thats any help

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Hi Spiritcat!
    In this part of our state, dowsing for water is popular although people are more likely to use forked branches for that. There was a news article on one of the major networks talking about farmers in California finding the "water witches" more accurate than scientists in identifying useable groundwater, which was pretty interesting.
    In Minnesota, you'll always hit water if you go deep enough, but nobody wants to drill through 1,000 feet of granite. So, our neighbors would call my father. He used a willow branch trimmed to a Y shape and never failed to find water close to the surface. In the house I grew up in, he hit an artesian stream 15 feet down and built the basement around it so the pipes never froze in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsheadbooks View Post
    British Society of Dowsers forums -

http://www.britishdowsers.org/forum/

Loads of interesting stuff on here, all aspects of dowsing, probably including some you'd not have imagined !
    Thanks for posting this . . . very interesting.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

i am interested in this..had a look and there seems to be many different pendulums..advice please ? and what type of things can you consult a dowser for ? and how would i contact one ?

Quote Originally Posted by ejean9 View Post
    and what type of things can you consult a dowser for ?

the simple answer is... anything

I've used rods to find pipes, water. ley lines and missing items in the garden. And I've used pendulums to find things in the house, on maps and for some spirit work (altho I'm not so good dowsing for the last one, I prefer other methods)

as to how to find one... try asking in a "new age shop" if you have one in your area

Thread Information