My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What's the chance

Default What's the chance

What's the chance for eBid putting booksellers items on the Fantastic Fiction website. When I list my books elsewhere they are automatically appearing on there. This is not advertised as part of their package, but is happening much like the google listing here.

Just a thought (Did not put link, didn't want to infringe any forum rules, hope I haven't anyway by just mentioning the site.)

Cheers Mel

I emailed fantasticfiction a couple of months back suggesting they add eBid items but they didn't reply to the email.
    Might be worth trying again.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Default will give 'em a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    I emailed fantasticfiction a couple of months back suggesting they add eBid items but they didn't reply to the email.
    Might be worth trying again.

Hi Gothicina.

will give 'em a try.

Cheers Mel

Default Just done it

Have just contacted Fantastic Fiction, will await a reply. Heres what I put.

Hi,
    I sell secondhand books on both e**y & eBid. I have noticed that most of my books listed on e**y show up on your pages, which is great news. Is this part of a deal struck between e**y & yourselves. If so could a similar deal be available to eBid. There are a lot of sellers moving over to eBid at present and this might be mutually benificial to you & eBid.
    Thanks for your time

Mel

Thread Information