Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who hid John's glasses?

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View celticqueen's Feedback (+28)
    All-About celticqueen
    View celticqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default who hid John's glasses?

My husband had been blundering around the bedroom for 20 minutes or more.I finally gave in and got up - it was 7.30. he was looking for his specs.We both looked everywhere even under the mattress, in the bathroom, downstairs, everywhere. No sign of them.After another half hour I went into the bathroom and lo and behold, there they were, right in front of my eyes .They were DEFINITELY not there before. We were spending christmas with my daughter in a 300 year old farmhouse in France,when I told my daughter she wasn't a bit surprised, she said that kind of thing had happened before. Now what do you make of that !

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

G...g...g...g...ghosts!!!

Or maybe a SPECtre.

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View celticqueen's Feedback (+28)
    All-About celticqueen
    View celticqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    G...g...g...g...ghosts!!!

Or maybe a SPECtre.

Nice one !!!

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Celticqueen

Does she have a resident fairy? They like to hide things, if you’re lucky they return them where they found them, however some like to make the game last longer and keep things hidden…

Blessings
    Sharon

dont worry too much celtic..... we have had one of those spirits in our house for years.... ours is a young girl and we call her Miss Chief

The last house I lived in had a resident ghost / spirit.

He was an elderly chap, and he moved about the hallway, staris and landing tooing and froing between 4 rooms. I could always tell where he was cos that area was always cold, although to my regret I couldn't see him. However, I used to dog sit 2 dogs for a friend when they went on hols, and the dogs could see him. They'd suddenly run to where they saw him and start barking at 'thin air' so to speak. Luckily, I knew what they saw even though I couldn't see it for myself.

He was harmless enough - didn't move things or cause havoc. He lived in his own 'time zone' and I lived in mine. A neat arrangement - I'm sure it would have caused havoc in the with the 'houses in multiple occupation department' if they caught wind of it.

I don't think we've got anything here - leastways, not that I've felt and the dogs don't bark at things that 'aren't there or can't be seen'.
    Last edited by BabsnRay; 1st January 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: text addition
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

I use to live up London way (with my folks) where we always had spirits around (and we were use to them), once I moved down to somerset to be close to my folks who had moved down here years ago at least 3 spirits upped sticks and followed me down, but went to my folks house. and since I have moved in with pam we have gained 3 in this house (but they are all her family (inc her late husband and her father)....

mind you to me it's just an everyday thing

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    I use to live up London way (with my folks) where we always had spirits around (and we were use to them), once I moved down to somerset to be close to my folks who had moved down here years ago at least 3 spirits upped sticks and followed me down, but went to my folks house. and since I have moved in with pam we have gained 3 in this house (but they are all her family (inc her late husband and her father)....

mind you to me it's just an everyday thing

I took the 'resident' of my old house as an everyday occurence too, although I'd never come accross any before where I'd lived - although a couple of the houses were over 400 years old, so they probably did have residents in a different 'time zone' to mine. The house we're in now, again, probably does have spirits of some shape or form, but I'm not sensitive to them or gifted enough to seek them out - but if they are here, its strange the dogs can't 'see' them. Either way, I don't mind - its a pity they don't contribute to the council tax thats the only thing.
    Babz

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    its a pity they don't contribute to the council tax thats the only thing.
    or do their share of the housework

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    or do their share of the housework

Now if that were so - I'd welcome a house full of them
    Babz

Thread Information