Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Secret Santa guess list !

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Plus, I'm going for a bath later! Spooky!

It's not your birthday is it?!

Hello everyone. I thought SS stood for secret santa? Maybe they should call it something else next year? My gift was received and I also received mine. Thanks SS. Even though I have a good idea who it is, I will not be guessing on the forums. Is it OK to list your xmas present? I really don't have any use for a pen. I might join in next year although it cost me 30 dollars to ship to the UK Yah I know I'm sounding cheap. I did like the spirit of the group. It's nicer to give than receive.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Okay, time to fess up - I was your SS.

Now I can thank you properly. I LOVED the candles and the pot pourri had/has a great longlasting smell. The bath stuff I am keeping to pamper myself when I get rid of this stinking flu (yes it is still with me)
    You did me proud. Thank you

p.s Can't wait until summer to plant the seeds.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    Hello everyone. I thought SS stood for secret santa? Maybe they should call it something else next year? My gift was received and I also received mine. Thanks SS. Even though I have a good idea who it is, I will not be guessing on the forums. Is it OK to list your xmas present? I really don't have any use for a pen. I might join in next year although it cost me 30 dollars to ship to the UK Yah I know I'm sounding cheap. I did like the spirit of the group. It's nicer to give than receive.
    These are general comments and not aimed at anyone in particular...honest.

Why not SS? The point is that you keep it Secret when mailing it out and everyone tries to guess who sent theirs. It adds to the fun.
    This is the first year we haven't had a reveal...I never do manage to guess who my SS is.

I believe that everyone had the option to say if they didn't want to ship overseas...perhaps I have that wrong...but you could have said when you gave your name etc when you joined in. Something to keep in mind for next year.

I do several SS's on different groups and never mind shipping internationally...and know that I take a risk that I may get something I don't like or don't need...or even not get anything at all. I just enjoy choosing the gift/s..as you say ' its nicer to give than to recieve'

and each SS has its own rules. I don't see the need to change the rules here.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Although I haven't seen them yet, my OH tells me I have received absolutely beautiful earrings from my Secret Santa! Thank you SS! I will be back in the UK Friday to take a look.
    No idea who sent them - but will take a guess after I get back home.

and will change my avatar too.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Hi Yvonne, No it was Bykimbo you asked not me. Probably got us muddled as she lives in Cornwall and I now live in Bath and we both sell books!
    Lol thats it now my mind must definitely be going, was positive i had already asked you, never mind was lovely gifts, as was the thoughts behind it.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer60 View Post
    Lol thats it now my mind must definitely be going, was positive i had already asked you, never mind was lovely gifts, as was the thoughts behind it.

Yvonne
    Chuckle - you're as bad as me!
    If you want to check on what you have written you can click on your own profile and hit the statistics tab. There you will find all the posts and threads you have done.
    It's quite useful when my remaining brain cell breaks down and I can't even remember what day of the week it is let alone anything I've written!

View ravko's Feedback (+123)
    All-About ravko
    View ravko's Listings
    Forum Posts

bump

Come on in and browse my store

You'll find Gifts for almost everyone

Shipping Included In All Prices

http://ca.ebid.net/stores/Orcas-Gifts-N-Things
    Click Banner To Enter The Store
    Some Interesting Places To Visit:

Thread Information