eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Building a list of the various places you can promote your eBid stores and listings

Kimbo what are the points for?

Also I have a page dedicated to charity stores only,
    Last edited by raindropsies2; 11th December 2008 at 06:13 PM.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Kimbo what are the points for?

Also I have a page dedicated to charity stores only,
    The points are a ranking system... not that I wanted that, but it's built-in to the tool that lets you add links, so I didn't have the choice. The idea is you can vote for your favourite links. Should you wish to!

Your charity stores page would be perfect. Do you want to have a go at adding it yourself, or give me the link and I'll do it?

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bump!

Got an eBid promotional list on your site? Add the details here: http://www.squidoo.com/Ways-to-Promote-your-eBid-stuff or let me know and I'll do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    The points are a ranking system... not that I wanted that, but it's built-in to the tool that lets you add links, so I didn't have the choice. The idea is you can vote for your favourite links. Should you wish to!

Your charity stores page would be perfect. Do you want to have a go at adding it yourself, or give me the link and I'll do it?
    I will let you add it I am too chicken just trying to think what page it is

http://www.raindropsies.com/page2.htm

Awesome! Excellent lens, I'll be rating it and adding to it as I can.. Remined me, - Ive got a squidoo lens I have to get back to myself (link in sig, but lens is not as complete as I would like - much more to do, including adding my links to it for intuit, whom have given me permission to advertise for them on it.. ) so much to do.. so little time... Feebay store closing, been trying to organize to start listing everything here (in meantime, moved listings to ioffer.. blah... ) and will be all done with Feebay by end of year, for good (or until feebay gets rid of their stupid CEO's and makes the site seller friendly again.. yeah right.. and pigs will soar like eagles too!)

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and go buy a 28 hour clock from clockmad to get that extra time in my day that I need LOL!
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL Ideal, but what will you do *after* lunch?

Let me know when you've dug out and dusted off your lens, and give us a pointer and I can pop in and make it a favourite. Or, as the jargon has it, I can <wah wah wah verbing alert> favorite it.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    I will let you add it I am too chicken just trying to think what page it is

http://www.raindropsies.com/page2.htm
    thanks. Tried adding it via the lens, rather than as the admin' bod, and now I can't work out how to approve it. Oh well, I'm sure it will all make sense soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    LOL Ideal, but what will you do *after* lunch?

Let me know when you've dug out and dusted off your lens, and give us a pointer and I can pop in and make it a favourite. Or, as the jargon has it, I can <wah wah wah verbing alert> favorite it.
    hehe- it's actually linked in my sig- right above my big blue store banner - it's there, readable, and currently a featured lens ranked 45,208 5 star rated .. I just need to get more added to it, more detail, and get my bio written out.. etc, etc.. Oh yeah I also need to cook my lunch, do the dishes, clean out the cat box, mop the floors, take out the trash, all the while staying close to keep an eye on datacenter monitoring (im on 24 hour tech support duty on days I work - get alerts during sleep .. (umm what's sleep?) hours)... on top of getting my laundry to laundromat, and I suppose eating lunch or dinner (cant tell you how many times Ive cooked my lunch or dinner and then left it sitting out cause I forgot to eat because other things to do came up... )

well not that I do it all in a day.. but .. like I said- so much to do, so little time.. and on top of all that, getting listings created, writing auction descriptions, answering email, doing (cooking? I wish) the books.. Oh right and christmas is a couple weeks away and I dont even have holiday decorations out...

Ahh.. the life of a bachelor... I need to win the lottery and hire some underlings!
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, pressed all the trendy buttons.

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+90)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Great idea and nice lens

I'll add my link as soon as I've finished the update to my site.

I'll give you 5 stars for now

Thread Information