My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EBid On Google

I understand what you are saying bykimbo, but we don't have the time to "fine tune" all our listings. We do what we can, but only when we have time - hence the infrequency recently of our forum posts.
    Our listings are added in our decreasing spare time. Relistings are done in bulk, without much attention to amendng the then out of sync reposting cycle.. so any initial thought to cycles is lost then.

For those people like ourselves then uploading to Base yourself is a quick, easy and surefire way of getting all your listings (subject to base rules) visible there, and possibly compensates for the lack of attention to detail elsewhere?

Additionally, learning to upload your own data feed, will be good preparation for when Google finally allow UK residents proper full access - hopefully sometime this year

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have at least 3 'appearances' on the first 2 pages of a 'google' search for Barmouth N.Wales ........ not all eBid ones admittedly, but at least the exposure is there

e

e_nviable
    Nice place Barmouth. Was camping with Grandson on Shell Island last summer (although have visited on earlier occasions)

The google base activity does not directly relate to Google search results, although any site linked to in google base, potentially will, as in eBid pages. (according to their own spiel..)

I'm not sure why but google base is hidden away, certainly to UK audiences, and doesn't even appear in the more google products section Typing "base" in google search reveals all...

UK residents are currently limited in it's usage though, in one important respect...

I've used it for sometime, previously for datafeeds from the other site. I'm still a novice, but I'm hoping to learn more about it in next few months (time allowing)

Thread Information