Being reasonable of course. My $10 u.s. insoles will not do much for a newly broken back. Certainly will help it when the patient starts back walking again though.

Please check out the hundreds of unbelievable *bay feedback comments ("treatster" there also).

Left the *bay arrogance & fees & reduced the per pair price greatly to try & get people on ebid to get the courage & try them.

The things have performed unbelievably & with numerous different foot conditions so I guarantee 100% satisfaction for ANY foot problem (and doing amazing things for knees & backs too!).

All money back AND the shipping cost paid DOUBLED on return to pay for their return if you don't get relief!!!!!!!!!!

Only $9.99 u.s. per pair (VERY durable & long lasting insoles). Only 4 to 6 days delivery to U.K. To any country outside Canada or the U.S. via air mail - $5.30 u.s. / 3.50gbp for shoes $6.30 u.s. / 4.10 gbp for boots.

Shoes are 1/2" at heel centre / Boots are 3/4" at heel centre. Both models are "beefier" than all other insoles. For tight fitting dress or cowboy boots ...go with the thinner shoe model if available in your size.

Sizes up to mens u.s. 16 or u.k. 15!!!

Have been extremely effective for those with flat foot problems, (was my problem & why I designed them originally & they changed my life unbelievably & you'll see many other proven unbiased comments saying the same). Also high acclaims from those with heel & plantar pain...probably least effective for the high arched.

Foot problems or not you'll be amazed at the comfort & quality of these things and from all that did respond in some way over many years selling them it seems your chances to be pleased are over 98%. Even if the actual figure was 50% that's excellent for such a medical product pleasing numerous foot shapes & structures with numerous foot conditions under numerous user weights, etc.etc.

Those with foot problems ... please don't hesitate to try these. They are like no others you've tried & available no where else in the world & truly have changed more lives than my own (and feebay recorded comments to prove that). For thirty years I tried everything never to get even 5% of what these insoles did for me.

All suggestions, advice or criticism of my ads or ??? quite welcome. Please help me NOT to EVER go back to feebay!

Thanks for looking!