Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: high hope for ebid.....another refugee from the dark side

Forum Newbie
    All-About BIGJONSTOOLHOUSE
    View BIGJONSTOOLHOUSE's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile high hope for ebid.....another refugee from the dark side

hi everyone just joined and guess what im from the other side also.....
    i have high hopes for ebid and have starting listing all my stuff ...just waiting and hoping for that first question or sale at the moment......
    ive been reading about peoples troubles from the other side and have found a little comfort in knowing i am not the only one being picked on ....suspended etc etc.........some days you just get so depressed.....dealing with there dictating careless robots not answering your questions not helping what so ever watching your search rating going down ,watching your stars go below 4.7>>depressing.....i too invested alot of money only to be shut down suspended with out warning over property rights __ slendertone __ products
    slender tone accused me through ebay of selling counterfit products which of course they were not......took a long time of numbing emails and sending proof of supplier etc to get back on.....mean while it was my only income...2 months ...but as they are robots they dont care.......another time.....human error.....listing 100 items for sale in a 99pence auction all 100 buyers won at the lowest bid>>>>...suspended because of bad feed back buyers didnt care i made a mistake....ebay didnt care also..suspended etc etc
    any way enough that dark side.......im glad im here.....there pushing people away....i hope everyone wakes up...and looks around...... i agree with a few others here who have said it is a breath of fresh air....because that sums it up.........i will also be emailing this site to people........hoping they will join also............big hopes........jd

Forum Newbie
    All-About Megsydot
    View Megsydot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Welcome to the brighter side!

Frankly, I think eBid makes sense. Don't pay until you sell. That is what was killing me. And then I moved and went to start selling and OUCH, the changes! How horrible! I couldn't afford to keep posting to only have my auctions not sell.

I found this wonderful place and I love it! Hopefully it becomes more popular and as big as the other place... but still stay just as user friendly. That is what I like most. It's use friendly... and seller friendly!

Welcome from another newbie! And good luck!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to both of you.

If you will put a signatue on your postings it will give others on the forums a way to get to your listings easier and you never know it might result in a sale.

Check out htis thread for help on signature and some tips.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....d=1#post844487
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Welcome to both of you, and good luck.

Just a couple of notes:-

OP - it's not a good idea to 'Name' people on here - particularly as your grouse with them is from the 'other side' - therefore not really applicable to eBid.

You will both find that the migration of BUYERS from over there has NOT matched that of sellers - so you will have to pull out the stops to advertise yourself and your stores - you will find lots of help on these boards, and you will NEED it if you are relying on your auction income.

Once again, Welcome and good Luck - when you need help, just come to the forum and ask!!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

A big welcome from me also.
    I moved over 99.9% in September. I still list some over there just to keep directing my customers to here.
    My sales have been a bit slow but as we don't have to pay anything untill an item sells I'm not losing anything.
    I'm sure things will pick up on here, just a matter of time and a lot of effort on our part to advertise.
    Good luck with your stores.
    Mandy x

Thread Information