eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebid giving away $2500 Are non-ebidders aware of this?

Forum Newbie
    View BenM66's Feedback (+11)
    All-About BenM66
    View BenM66's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by booksforsale View Post
    As seen in the New Record Number of Live Auctions thread

That is great for the people who view the forums, and might encourage listing amongst us, but what about those who don't read the forums, or better still those who are not ebid members, they may not see this.

Will G&M be advertising the opportunity to win this cash elsewhere, which might encourage new sellers to join ebid?
    Hi, I think ebid already has enough sellers, it's buyers we need, unfortunately I think this is the problem, they are only making this site appealing to sellers, I have seen no form of advertising which they say is gonna happen???? when I'd like to know? in the USA, apparently Ebid is already big in UK, well I'm from UK and asked my Dad who's previously been on feebay and he said he's never heard of Ebid and my brother said the same, this site at the moment is relying on sellers to buy and it's not good enough, they need to get their money out and start advertsing on TV like Overstock.com has, this is the only way you will attract buyers to this web site on a large scale, economy to blame? I don't believe it cos at the weekend theirs stores that are still full, ebid has blown it this year if they don't blast ebid fromhere on in with publicity for the Christmas season, they should also have more options for contacting other members, this $2,500.00 they are offering is a waste of money, one I had never even heard they were doing it, two this isnt going to attract a mass hoard of sellers or buyers and three, they could of used that money on an advertsing slot in a national news paper or magazine, their PR people should be sacked, they obviously don't know what their doing and I hope they read this to get a clue, we need to be seen L@@K HERE EBID NOW HAS MORE HITS THAN EBAY, some might say you can't advertise that it's not true, no it's not true now, but if you put that ad up it would be, that wouldnt just attract potencial sellers and buyers but also would attract more advertisers, it makes me mad, I'm currently not working and trying to sell stuff on here to make ends meet and they got some ladeda PR people probably on a good wage, doing Jack when i know I could do a better job in getting this site rocking, anyway thats my 2 cents in sorry for the moan all but had to get it off my chest, good luck to you all on here anyway ><
    http://us.nine.ebid.net/perl/normal....heir-all-about

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BenM66 View Post
    Hi, I think ebid already has enough sellers, it's buyers we need, unfortunately I think this is the problem, they are only making this site appealing to sellers, I have seen no form of advertising which they say is gonna happen???? when I'd like to know? in the USA, apparently Ebid is already big in UK, well I'm from UK and asked my Dad who's previously been on feebay and he said he's never heard of Ebid and my brother said the same, this site at the moment is relying on sellers to buy and it's not good enough, they need to get their money out and start advertsing on TV like Overstock.com has, this is the only way you will attract buyers to this web site on a large scale, economy to blame? I don't believe it cos at the weekend theirs stores that are still full, ebid has blown it this year if they don't blast ebid fromhere on in with publicity for the Christmas season, they should also have more options for contacting other members, this $2,500.00 they are offering is a waste of money, one I had never even heard they were doing it, two this isnt going to attract a mass hoard of sellers or buyers and three, they could of used that money on an advertsing slot in a national news paper or magazine, their PR people should be sacked, they obviously don't know what their doing and I hope they read this to get a clue, we need to be seen L@@K HERE EBID NOW HAS MORE HITS THAN EBAY, some might say you can't advertise that it's not true, no it's not true now, but if you put that ad up it would be, that wouldnt just attract potencial sellers and buyers but also would attract more advertisers, it makes me mad, I'm currently not working and trying to sell stuff on here to make ends meet and they got some ladeda PR people probably on a good wage, doing Jack when i know I could do a better job in getting this site rocking, anyway thats my 2 cents in sorry for the moan all but had to get it off my chest, good luck to you all on here anyway ><
    http://us.nine.ebid.net/perl/normal....heir-all-about
    Have you applied for a job with eBid, I'm sure they could use your expertise. Or have you set up a site to be in competetion with them, you could implement your ideas and make a fortune. We are all looking for a perfect place to buy/sell, let us know when you have one running.

There is no way ebid has enough sellers.

Between me and mine, every single item we have wanted to buy online in the last few weeks, we have checked out ebid, and guess what.

Nil - Nada - Nought

Yes we NEED NEED NEED buyers, but everytime someone turns up here to find ebid doesn't have that item, guess what, they go back to feepay and might not come back here.

Buyers don't give a sh*t if sellers are saving on fees here or paying over the odds on fees there, as long as they find what they want, and they will go to where the sellers are.

We need both.
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

Exclamation

wonder who hit the 2 million mark as there are over 2 million auctions now.

was announced other day - Huddylion won the prize
    Lisa

Feedback left when payment received
    FREE POST ON ALL ORDERS

Free Pack of UK Wildflower seeds sent with every order throughout 2023

-------------------------------------------------------
    A smile is a curve that can set things straight!

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cant agree with Ben i'm afraid I think it was a very good idea
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    Cant agree with Ben i'm afraid I think it was a very good idea
    I hear your hosting the office party this year
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg