Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Are any of you making presents this year?

Red face Are any of you making presents this year?

Hi, just wondered if you are making christmas pressies this year? I have listed loads of knitted toy patterns and bazzar type booklets over the last couple of days, and when i was listing i couldn't help but think i wish i had made some of the items for friends and family - especially the toys - i think they're great for all ages. maybe next year, but i'd have to start early as i'm a bit slow How 'bout you? Do you give makes to friends and family?

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default yes

everyones getting glass jewellery...even the men!
    well they can have cufflinks!
    Cant afford to buy presents this year, all my cash has gone on supplies!

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

OP -- I Like your "ignore Age.." bit - what makes it worse it that with the Chinese, you're one year's old as soon as you are born!!!

Re: Question, I'm thinking of making memory albums with the Winter Wonderland theme I have in my own store and giving them as presents to our parents & in-laws as pressies from my little girls!
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

We always make gifts and every year we do something unique. If we don't have time to make something ourselves we assist the children in making something and giving it to all the family members.

Last year it was scarves with a personalized button for everyone. A 7 year old made those and finished them on Christmas Eve. Just in time too, because we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve.

The funny part was someone screamed photo op and everyone huddle in one group wearing there scarves and posing. I only mention it, because everything was so spontaneous and everyone had such a great time.

There is nothing better than a handmade gift unless someone pays one of your utility bills.

Thread Information