Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Promote ebid on radio

Forum Newbie
    All-About 000003752
    View 000003752's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Promote ebid on radio

Hello everyone, I am a new seller here on Ebid and would like to say hello and let everyone know out there that you can promote your business on Detroit Radio very inexpensively. We welcome Ebid to contact us if they are interested in advertising and our website is www.DetroitRadioBlitz.com

We also welcome anyone else that would like to promote their Ebid stores or businesses as well. If you have any questions please email or contact us at our website.

We currently have 25 night time 60 sec spots open for as little as $500. You can mention your Ebid store, web business, phone number and website address within the spot. All spots are cut by an available radio host that we select and all spots are approved prior to running. Payment in full is required up front and a copy of your spot will be emailed to you along with an approx air schedule. If anyone at all is interested in this awesome deal please contact me ASAP.

Thank you
    -Chuck

OP I think you would be better off contacting support direct. support@ebid.tv

Thread Information