eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Im another refugee from that other auction site

Forum Newbie
    All-About BIGJONSTOOLHOUSE
    View BIGJONSTOOLHOUSE's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default the other side

hi everyone just joined and guess what im from the other side also.....
    i have high hopes for ebid and have starting listing all my stuff ...just waiting and hoping for that first question or sale at the moment......
    ive been reading about peoples troubles from the other side and have found a little comfort in knowing i am not the only one being picked on ....suspended etc etc.........some days you just so depressed.....dealing with there dictating careless robots not answering your questions not helping what so ever......i too invested alot of money only to be shut down suspended with out warning over property rights __ slendertone __ products
    slender tone accused me through ebay of selling counterfit products which of course they were not......took a long time of numbing emails and sending proof of supplier etc to get back on.....mean while it was my only income...but as they are robots they dont care.......another time.....human error.....listing 100 items for sale in a 99pence auction all 100 buyers won at the lowest bid>>>>...suspended because of bad feed back buyers didnt care i made a mistake....ebay didnt care also..suspended etc etc
    any way enough that dark side.......im glad im here.....there pushing people away....i hope everyone wakes up...and looks around...and come here also
    i hope ebid kick there butts

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Sellers can also be buyers!!

- Yep - I'll second that. I've only just started listing, and already have a couple of bids placed on some nice Vinyl offerings.

I've also just ordered from another seller - That was only yesterday, so it hasn't arrived yet.

Over the weekend I'm going to seriously think about setting up a number of stores.

It all looks good to me. Nice to see so many others in the same boat as me!

Still struggling to get the sig pic to behave - I fell like a right berk at the moment!
    Last edited by CrazyJay; 28th November 2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Vynil / Vinyl

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am small time seller, still have items listed on the other site but they lowered my search standing and really slowed down my sales, WHY. All my DSR ratings are higher than their yearly averages. I am listing here now and hope to get started selling here. I want to open a store here, can't get my banner to upload. I want to join clixmore to recieve freebees, but i don't have a website. I would also like to get some help on getting the eBid signature on my emails, so i can let people know where i am selling now, as i email with other sellers on other sites. Sorry i require direct attention. Help Please

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know somebody else was having problems with a store banner last night, so there may have been a problem - probably worth having another go this morning. As for your sig - you'll find full instructions in my FAQ (linked from my sig). Welcome aboard

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

bykimbo,
    Be careful, you may become my hero, i have just been reading your posted info on setting up a store, and i will be learning from your other guides offered. I am just saying thank you. Got to go back to learning now.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL thank goodness my superhero cape is freshly laundered. And you're welcome!

Thumbs up Kimbo's FAQ pages are wonderous to behold and will be a great help to all.

Quote Originally Posted by starlady22 View Post
    Hi Bigjon, crazyjay & harold

Welcome & good luck

Jane
    Hi agree, welcome to eBid, and good luck with your selling.

Kimbo's FAQ pages are wonderous to behold and will be a great help to all.

Cheers Mel

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

*blush*

Smile No need for the blush !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    *blush*

No need for the blush, Kimbo, Im sure that many more newbies will back me up in saying that your info has been a great help in setting up our stores, banners etc.

Keep up the good work and I hope you get lots of salles between now and Chritmas, and of course after as well.

Cheers Mel

Thread Information