eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: To people who sell rubber stamps

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default To people who sell rubber stamps

looking for small unusual rubber stamps...so i can stamp on glass and make into pendants... and I'm not buying xmas rubber stamps..

I'm sure I've scrolled through all ten pages and found nothing small enough.

Any others out there?
    Cheers
    Melissa

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there -
    I sell lots of stamps. Admittedly the Rubber Mounted stamps I have are larger than my Clear stamps.
    Could I suggest browsing through my main store's Stamping subcategory for my Clear Stamps? For 99p, you get around 4 or 5 on a 2 - 2.5" sheet. If you find something you like and need more accurate measurements on a particular design, just give me a buzz! I also sell the blocks that these clear stamps adhere to for £1.98 the set.
    the other advantage about clear stamps is that they are flexible enough for you to cut out sections with a craft knife (should the design take to being truncated)

I combine postage too!

Hope this all helps and look forward to seeing you in my 'sold' AAL!! he he
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

Hi. If you let me know what size stamps you are looking for and the subject I may be able to help. I have a catalogue of 2500 rubber stamps and also deal directly with the major producers in the USA and Canada. Also check my crafters heaven store for the sets of unmounted rubber stamps from Debbi moore designs, I also supply the mounting foam for use with acrylic blocks.
    Frank
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Forum Lurker
    View Indigo4's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Indigo4
    View Indigo4's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks i'll have a look at the shops..

if a stamp is unmounted can i still use it by pressing it onto the ink pad ?

Unmounted rubber stamps can be used in various ways. the easiest way is to use a pritt stick to attach it to any type of handle, maybe a block of wood, ink pad lid, anything really, or you can lay it flat on work surface and put the paper, card, glass, metal, clay to it. I make jewellery using frames and glass slides and put the slide to the stamp, also the same with polymer clay, if the surface is circular i ink the stamp and put the stamp to the fired clay object, by using it unmounted you can then stamp on to a curved surface. If using with unfired clay you do need it on a handle to get the stamp to impress into the clay, and make sure you only use a deep etched red rubber stamp for impressions. If you need any further help please ask as only to pleased to help. I have been rubber stamping now for over 20 years in one form or another and worked with most materials for my sins, but still enjoy it and still experiment with new methods and materials
    Frank
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thread Information