My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Jewelry Scam Warning!!!!!!!

Exclamation Jewelry Scam Warning!!!!!!!

Just thought I would give everyone the heads up, because I love you all! I was recently approached by a buyer on that 'other' site who wanted to purchase a 6,750.00 usd diamond ring that I had for sale. He wanted to pay through escrow and he wanted me to 3 day fed ex it to Spain. Only one problem is that his escrow service site looks legit but it is a huge scam, and he is scamming people out of thier high dollar jewelry. I am no dummy, and did a search on his escrow site that was soooooo "safe" and he had all these positive feedbacks from. I found out about it on escrow fraud website, he is supposidly something to do with some gangsters in Spain, and if it werent for that, I might have sent him a can of pop out snakes that screamed sucker when he got them. (hey, ive got a family!) Anyways, just wanted to let you all know - BE CAREFUL! Oh, and this suckers screen name was magnumpi - like the old 80's tv show.

Seller ID: Glam4Less
    Store : Glam Girl
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/Glam-Girl

Mt. 16:26 What do you benefit if you gain the whole world but loose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Forum Newbie
    View 18KDeals's Feedback (+1)
    All-About 18KDeals
    View 18KDeals's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Yep he tried to get me to

He tries to come off like he's somebody alright. Then turns out to be no body.

Thread Information