Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: After paying for the item....

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't understand pipinbp's situation. It shows this user registered on Nov. 8. OP started this thread Nov. 7.

pipinbp shows as registered on buyer level, as an individual, with no listings. I understand pipinbp could have been demoted to buyer but the registration date confuses me.

Smile Best way to pay

Quote Originally Posted by nimshan View Post
    I have to pay for one one item I have bought already. But somebody tell me What is the garantee I have that I'm going to have that Item or not. If seller didn't send item what can I do. Can I get my money back? or may I lost my money?

*** What is the safest payment method for like this purchase?
    Hi When ever your buying items off (any of these website) alway use the seller Pay Pal Account it is fast and easy to use,and you always get a copy of your payment sent to you. If the seller has not got a Pay Pal account move on to someone who has and never ever post cash to any Seller that is just bumm.

Hope this little bit of Info helps you out
    Cheers
    Geronimo45

Also if the Seller does not sent you the item all you have to do is contact Pay Pal and they will freeze his account untill you received your item but you must be fair to the Seller because sometime do get lost in the mail and the Seller can not be blamed for that.
    The best and safe way to make sure you get your item is have it sent by Registered Mail but always ask the Seller to send you the Tracking number from the Post Office that way you can got to the Post ffice a see where you item is.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorBear View Post
    It was a VISA through Bank of America. I've been with them and their predecessors for almost 24 years. You would think that would have meant something to them.

ßob
    It meant something to them, but not what you were thinking

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nimshan View Post
    Thanks everybody help me out. Finally I didn't pay for my Items. Seller sold 20 IPones. Seller ID is pipinbp. Action Id is 1225685941-1894-0

Specially BOB thanks for your credit card story.
    This is a mistake. Seller ID is cjp001. pipinbp is a one of the buyer those phones. Sorry for the mistake. I'm bad.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ah. Thank you for clarifying that, nimshan. Maybe you were rattled at the thought of paying good money for a nonarriving item. I would be.

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have another 2 questions if anybody can help me.
    How can I get any members contact information. Like phone #, Email or address.
    How can I cantact any member Who I have no had any bisiness with.

nimshan, if you need contact information for a transaction then contact support.

For contacting other members (keep within the rules though) you can send a private message using the forum facility- look toward the top of this page, the private messages link is just under your username.

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluefincircle View Post
    nimshan, if you need contact information for a transaction then contact support.

For contacting other members (keep within the rules though) you can send a private message using the forum facility- look toward the top of this page, the private messages link is just under your username.
    Thanks for reply.
    Accually I wanted to contact one member to ask what happend to his bid and payment he made to seller. Because One I saw that member left a negative feedback for one seller saying he got the maone never received item. Same seller contact me over my email and ask me to buy same thing because wining bidder doesn't respond his invoice.
    That's why I wanna cantact that member.

Thread Information