eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After paying for the item....

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question After paying for the item....

I have to pay for one one item I have bought already. But somebody tell me What is the garantee I have that I'm going to have that Item or not. If seller didn't send item what can I do. Can I get my money back? or may I lost my money?

*** What is the safest payment method for like this purchase?
    Last edited by nimshan; 7th November 2008 at 01:27 AM.

If you have any doubts about your seller, then wait for the invoice from your seller before paying them. You should get a note from them in the AAL telling you when the item will be shipped etc.

Did you have doubts about the seller before buying??? If so, then why buy?? If not, then why do you have them now???
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

I didn't have any doubt before buying it. I just thinking what happend if he wouldn't send it. I saw after paying for same item somebody asking him when are you going to ship it? But he never answer it. That's all.
    Thanks for the quick answer
    Last edited by nimshan; 7th November 2008 at 02:02 AM.

Pay using a credit card if at all possible- then you can initiate a chargeback if you don't get it.. that's the safest way.. - If seller will take paypal or google checkout you can opt to pay via credit card..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Pay using a credit card if at all possible- then you can initiate a chargeback if you don't get it.. that's the safest way.. - If seller will take paypal or google checkout you can opt to pay via credit card..
    Thanks for the reply. That is good point. I can use Paypal option to pay from credit card. If I wouldn't get it can I dispute it?
    How it work? Because It's a personnel payment.

if you pay using credit card and you dont get it and paypal does not recover it (file dispute with paypal first) , then file dispute with credit card, they can chargeback to paypal and force them to give you money back.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nimshan View Post
    Thanks for the reply. That is good point. I can use Paypal option to pay from credit card. If I wouldn't get it can I dispute it?
    How it work? Because It's a personnel payment.
    Never use the 'personal' payment option to pay for goods, wait for an itemised invoice.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poopal do not guarantee you will get all your money back if you use their services for payment on purchases from other websites including eBid, they will refund you whatever the seller has left in their account and sometimes it can be ZERO - A full refund is only guaranteed if you purchase from greedbay.

You do not have to file a dispute with poopal, you can go directly to your CC company and initiate a chargeback. The CC company will go to poopal and get their money back, and in turn, poopal will get their money back from the seller - that is the only way you can be guaranteed a full refund.

You cannot open a dispute with poopal and your CC company at the same time, if you do, both will turn down your claim.

~Jan~

Have a look at sellers past feed back from other buyers that is a good guide for purchasing, if its a large ammount you have a right to be cautious so pay by credit card.

Forum Newbie
    All-About nimshan
    View nimshan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks everybody for your replys. Accually I didn't pay money. That seller sold 20 Apple Iphone. I bought 3 phones. Looking he is a scammer. I can't check his past record because he is a new seller. I try to check his name and Address on the US name data base. Everything is wrong.
    I think EBid Teem should start something against that. They should do some kind of verification before scammers start selling here. Otherwise Ebit will never populer if buyers loss their money like this. I know several people already have paid money. I'm very sory for them.

I know another phone seller also here very bad scammer. He was kicked off from another famous bidding website. Now he is here and do same business. I ask his open question so everybody can see it. But he never answer it. He start his description saying " We are honest cristian familly" like that.

***Please Ebid teem do something before buyers loose their money. I think there should be lot more scammers like that here. Veryfy them before let them to start selling here.

Thanks everybody who help me and every body who read this thread.

..•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¯¯¨˜"ª Nimshan ..•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¯¯¨˜"ª

Thread Information