Thread: CNC Jewelry Christmas Sale

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default CNC Jewelry Christmas Sale

Hi EBiders and Customers,
    CNC Jewelry is offering our Sterling Silver Jewelry to you at rock bottom prices now with our Christmas sale. Some items are marked up 25% off. Still in the process of changing prices so check back often.

We offer high quality 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry and Genuine Stones (unless otherwise marked) at the lowest possible price.

As always shipping is free to the USA.

To our friends in Canada and United Kingdom we offer a calculated price. This is USPS First Class mail with a weight of 3oz with no shipping & handling cost added. This is the lowest possible price offered.

Order now so you can get your order by Christmas.
    Thank You

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default CNC Jewelry Christmas Sale

Hi to All,
    I Have gotten allot of my items marked down to at least 25% off, Some may be hight especially if you look at the buy now. I am marking down the auction price. We have got to remember that I am small dealer even thou I had allot of more items listed at the other site and being on disability and drawing disability from SSA and my wife also. We cannot afford those very large orders from the manufacture in China, Thailand, and the other countries we are buying our silver from.
    I am still buying via a dealer which stocks over 8000 items. I have purchased enough from Him I now get 35% off of regular retail.
    Some of my items came from some low end dealers even thou they were marked 925 sterling silver and stone were genuine and good workmanship, they were light and manufacture did all he could do to make the cheaper.
    Our new supplier which I have been with over a year has 8000 items on stock and sells only high top quality 925 sterling silver jewelry. That is why you will see some prices still very high.
    With the free USPS First Class mail to the US I am still only marking up my cost to somewhere between $6.00 to $8.00. I believe in selling allot and make money and not make it on one item.
    My shipping is the lowest on EBid to include International charges.
    Check us Out

Thread Information