My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Canadian postcards and collectibles

Default Canadian postcards and collectibles

I'm new here ... a buyer and former casual seller on that other site.

There are still a few Canadian postcards and small collectibles kicking around the house that I would like to sell.

My thought this morning ... are there enough Canadians and people from North America registered here at ebid to even warrant listing these items here?

Marielle
    aka FirstGreen

Hello Marielle. Wecome to eBid. At the moment the site is having a few growing pains. If you join up and start selling that's one more to the list of us Canadians. The world is a big place and there is always someone looking for something different. It'ld be really boring if we were all the same! It cost nothing but a little time to give it a whirl. Only 2% FVF if you use pictures.

Hi Canuckbid,

Yes, you're right. The more the merrier (I think) lol

I see that there are some good instruction threads available on how to get up and running. This feels like a friendly place.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi Canuckbid,

Yes, you're right. The more the merrier (I think) lol

I see that there are some good instruction threads available on how to get up and running. This feels like a friendly place.
    Hello newbie! Welcome aboard. Yes the more the merrier. Especially our country as its so huge. It's nice to be able to shop online and have it delievered to your doorstep. Alot of items are not available in our smaller communities. Or if it is, the price is outrageous at times. You are alot closer to a big city ie: Edmonton. I've been through Whitecourt many a time. Pass the word and goodluck with your sales. If you have gamers in the family or know of some ,I sell alot of games. Have a browse in my store. See you in the forums. Mike

Thread Information