Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Auctions Im Running - Seller viewing options list - Your Preference

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auction ID (Oldest/Newest)

6 54.55%
  • Bids (Highest/Lowest)

6 54.55%
  • Views (Highest/Lowest)

6 54.55%
  • Start Time (both New/Old Direction)

4 36.36%
  • Time (ending soon/last)

4 36.36%
  • Title (Alphanumerical)

4 36.36%
  • Price (Highest/Lowest)

4 36.36%
  • Condition (Surely only used just by buyers?)

3 27.27%
  • My option/s above with my seller default fix on opening page!

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auctions Im Running - viewing options

Lightbulb Auctions Im Running - viewing options

Sorry folks if its already been discussed, cannot find a comment regarding this topic...

Quite a newbie at eBid, and have just over 30 listings as of posting, have managed to list & edit, create shops, and sort defaults too.

What I would like to see is a default fix, so that when Im looking at my 'Auctions Im running' page, it defaults to how Id like to see my auctions, so later when its hundreds not a managble list at present, I can see & monitor the busy ones.

Its a little sparse listing with;
    Time
    Title
    Price
    Start
    Condition

Id like to suggest;
    Views
    Bids
    Auction ID

and more importantly, to be able to 'fix' my options so each time I go there Id not have to refresh the whole listing again to see how Id like to see it each time from the always default as is now by 'time'.
    The refresh takes ages having to reload the page & its adverts.

Having the listings show by the Auction id number will let us see the order we have listed them, or by bids/views the most possible active ones or inactive so we may review & edit those.
    All this would help us make our listings more viable by being able to analise the current status of each at a glance, as at present its too awkward just by time price or condition, maybe from a buyers point of view but not by a seller.
    Start time is only one direction too!

Comments in support or otherwise please...
    Ive attempted a poll on it too.
    Dinnages Publishing
    A family team, Established 1989 for Transport collectables.
    Photographs - Postcards - Books - Enamel Pin Badges - Ceramic Mugs
    Most items are more often exclusive to us.

Join us on eBid

Er - I have over 300 items on - not had any trouble finding any of them - no option in your poll for 'I'm happy with it'!.

I just go to one of my shops, then to the right category.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

I'm with jude on this.... with over 4250 listings in total I have no problems either

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd like to be able to have my list sitting there by title, since that's how I view things normally in my own systems, and because it makes a quick eyeball through for duplicates easy. But I don't feel strongly about it - I can easily enough make the selection for a one-off check when I need it.

I'd like to search by my sku product code
    and bring up a list by most recent listings first

I'm quite happy with it as it is really. I seldom use the "Auctions I'm Running" page anyway. I always go to one of my shops first.

Way too many problems here that need attention first. Things that impact our buyers viewing and comfort on this site. I could care less what my comfort level is at this point. If I ever get a ton of sales or even steady sales this might change. Not much hope of that ever happening if the level of confusion presenting itself to new buyers and sellers keeps them from staying and bidding.

Nice to see a response, good or, er bad!
    This has nothing to do with what the buyers see, only as a seller, I was thinking that Id just like to see more options on how I see MY auctions, hey ho those with thousands of listings aint doing bad if your also running another business like me and full time too!
    My sort of sales anywhere I hold them for my topic its never gonna be any kind of living, so until I retire cant spend all day making my listings.

My suggestion is not maybe a high priority, its just my thought as where I was listing I could see my listings easier, as I can my online shop sales in order to analize as I go along.
    Good point about listing by SKU code too not thought about adding that, cant do that now though.

Nice to have the time to list thousands or even hundreds, but as Ive said elsewhere current eBid sellers have to promote the site as a whole more than just own sales to the wider audience to get EBID rolling off the publics tounge in order to ever contemplate knocking the #1 off its perch!

Keep your votes & comments coming, but Im not trying to force anything on anyone here.
    As for JUDESNICETHINGS comment, if youre happy with it, you dont have to vote, or just tick what your current preference is how to see your listings would be something, even if its standard default as is now.

Looking at the SHOP it has exactly the same drop down box as on the 'Auctions Im Running' page, its offering the same options, although from the latter you can edit your listing or list similar for example, but not at the shop.

If something particular comes out on top of my poll, it may show an interest how sellers may want to view and whats not available at present, so it will have been worthwhile.
    Dinnages Publishing
    A family team, Established 1989 for Transport collectables.
    Photographs - Postcards - Books - Enamel Pin Badges - Ceramic Mugs
    Most items are more often exclusive to us.

Join us on eBid

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

The only change I would like is to be able to search by auction number. I sell sports programmes and if I search for say Wolves v. Oxford it can generate numerous options (different seasons and also different sports) as both Wolverhampton and Oxford have both speedway and football teams).

As a result I have quite a few options to sift through to find the auction that needs the re-list option topped up.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't have any problems with the current system. i can filter by quite a few options already sorry couldn't vote as you didn't have a 'leave it as it is' option!

Thread Information