My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: a fashion accessory!!

Wink a fashion accessory!!

Wouldn't it be great if anything with the ebid logo became a fashion accessory! My daughter is only 16 yet she wants ebid underwear, pens, baseball cap etc etc, so do all her friends, yet before now thay hadn't even bothered with ebid at all - they are all on it now in their breaks!! Most people are rebels at heart - and just love to support a revolution where people are getting shafted or not getting a fair deal as with the DARK SIDE! So this could be another avenue of a great way forward.

I just mentioned on another ebid forum that it would be great to do things like design a T-shirt/banner/sticker etc, perhaps in competition form, it would get ebid in the media too maybe.

I am also surprised that ebid havn't been mentioned on bbc news 'Click', the internet show on a Sunday - unless they have mentioned it and i missed it. There has to be something that could be mentioned here shuch as how many have now joined - and lots of other stats since THE DARK SIDE carped on their sellers?

sigh:..... loads to do and so little time in the day

There are a few people doing ebid promotional items

bykimbo had keyrings and fridge magnets

ebid themselves have pens

toycraft uk has packing tape

quadlicious has ladies undies

rednosty has tape measures (I think)

There are others, but I can't recall for the minute.

Take a peek around the forums - I'm sure I've seen it mentioned there. I think the thred was started by gramma1111 earlier today.

I hope this helps.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Thread Information