My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Upgrading through paypal

Cool Upgrading through paypal

I upgraded through paypal about a week ago and so far it has cleared my bank but nothing has happened here. Does anyone know how long it takes for the paypal to go through. I have never had to wait this long going through paypal. Or is it because ebid is based in another country that it's taking so long?

Quote Originally Posted by VintageSpecialties View Post
    I upgraded through paypal about a week ago and so far it has cleared my bank but nothing has happened here. Does anyone know how long it takes for the paypal to go through. I have never had to wait this long going through paypal. Or is it because ebid is based in another country that it's taking so long?
    It might be best to contact support, support@ebid.tv to see what is going on. Give them as many details as you can about the transaction.

P**P** seem to be playing silly devils at the moment, I've not been receiving payment notifications from them for some transactions.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information