My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Looking For::: Alphabet Peel Offs

Default Looking For::: Alphabet Peel Offs

Hi Crafters, I'm looking for alphabet peel off sheets but I don't want A-Z on one sheet. I want a 28 pages of each individual letter. Can anyone help.

A friend of mine does loads of things for card making in stick on sheets. I beleive she had alphabet ones. If memory serves me right, the sheets come in silver, gold and I think black, and I don't know the prices - I bought some fabrics from her so wasn't looking at the card stuff. Trouble is she doesn't sell on the internet, but I could drop her an e.mail if you know which ones you want.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Hi Babs, thanks for your response. I am looking for the full alphabet, from A to Z so it would be 28 sheets. If she does have these it would be fantastic. You can PM me once you have spoken to her. Many thanks. Suzi

Hi, I have never seen the sticker ones but, The ones you describe are Rubons made by MAMBI. They were quite expensive over here in UK but I used to buy them from the USA about £3.00 to £4.00 a pad. 28 pages Different Letter of the Alphanet in various sizes and colours on each page ie One page A one page B ect. Try ebid member (countrycroppers) I used to buy from them on the darkside, See they are now on eBid (newbie) based in USA but she was very good and I had no problems buying from her. Hope this helps.
    Frank
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thanks very much Frank, I will definately give them a go, when the site is up and running again. Sounds just what I'm looking for.
    Suzi

Thread Information