Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to be on my flyer?

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I'll be adding it to my help pages when I receive it - as discussed and agreed, not me just helping myself.
    Thanks Kimbo, I think our posts mustve crossed, but company turned up and I didnt have time to edit my post!

Looks fantastic Brishada, well done

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI everyone, thanks for the support so far!

ByKimbo has very kindly given the Flyer space on her site, just follow the link in my Signature below, it will take you straight to the place where you can download a copy.

Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.

To answer a few questions:
    1) There is a limit of one Store per person, this is to keep it as fair and unbiased as possible – everyone has an equal chance to participate!
    2) Once you have asked to participate you will remain on the Flyer until you ask to be removed. You can, however, ask to swap the Store you have for any other you own (you need to PM me by midnight Fridays latest to make sure the change will occur for that weekend’s upload).
    3) I am aiming to produce a few more of these Flyers, the more choice we have to send out the better! That way you can choose which you send…again, remember, you won’t be taken off unless you ask!

There are 25 spaces available on the next Flyer, anyone interested, please send me the link to the Store you want to use, with a sentence that describes what you sell, I can take your logo off the Store page. Please supply before midnight Friday!

Blessings
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by brishada View Post

ByKimbo has very kindly given the Flyer space on her site, just follow the link in my Signature below, it will take you straight to the place where you can download a copy.

1) There is a limit of one Store per person, this is to keep it as fair and unbiased as possible – everyone has an equal chance to participate!
    2) Once you have asked to participate you will remain on the Flyer until you ask to be removed. You can, however, ask to swap the Store you have for any other you own (you need to PM me by midnight Fridays latest to make sure the change will occur for that weekend’s upload).
    3) I am aiming to produce a few more of these Flyers, the more choice we have to send out the better! That way you can choose which you send…again, remember, you won’t be taken off unless you ask!

There are 25 spaces available on the next Flyer, anyone interested, please send me the link to the Store you want to use, with a sentence that describes what you sell, I can take your logo off the Store page. Please supply before midnight Friday!

Blessings
    Sharon
    Hi Sharon,

Thanks again for your hard work in producing the flyer - all the logos together looks really professional, and I for one will be very proud to use it

Can I just ask - if we already have our store on the flyer, do we need to update weekly to stay on, or only if we want to make changes or come off? It would be nice to know that there will either be available flyer*s* or at least 1 but with a rotation of current stores - that would give everyone fair chance and also so as not make the original become stale?

Jan

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Jan

Glad you like it!
    Yes, the idea is that you are on until you ask to be removed. You can make amendments (you can ask to swap your current store for one of your other Stores for instance or change your description line).
    I’m kinda working on the idea that there will be a few Flyers at the moment. It depends really on the feedback we get from them. I will keep going until the end of September/October probably and will look at it again properly then.
    As you can appreciate, I don’t want it to get too complicated…that’s why at the moment I think if we have a choice of Flyers to send out that will work OK.
    There are plenty of Sellers here so it’s really up to how many want to get involved. If there aren’t enough I may consider producing more Flyers with our other Stores in (but keep it so only one store per person per Flyer). Like I said I don’t want it to get too complicated.
    Any suggestions/feedback very welcome from anyone.
    Blessings
    Sharon

I,m already on the 1st one you did. Looks really good, thanks.

If you have different stores on the next one please can i be added or if not the next

Hope you don't mind but i think having different store on it with your own gives more choice to buyers.

Craig

CLICK ON STORE IMAGE TO ENTER STORE

Take a Look & Buy It Now

Joi
    n eBid Now - FREE to Join

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's nice to share promotion, I think. It may be a bit more of an incentive to the buyer to have a look what there is available

Hi Jan

Glad you like it!
    Yes, the idea is that you are on until you ask to be removed. You can make amendments (you can ask to swap your current store for one of your other Stores for instance or change your description line).
    I’m kinda working on the idea that there will be a few Flyers at the moment. It depends really on the feedback we get from them. I will keep going until the end of September/October probably and will look at it again properly then.
    As you can appreciate, I don’t want it to get too complicated…that’s why at the moment I think if we have a choice of Flyers to send out that will work OK.
    There are plenty of Sellers here so it’s really up to how many want to get involved. If there aren’t enough I may consider producing more Flyers with our other Stores in (but keep it so only one store per person per Flyer). Like I said I don’t want it to get too complicated.
    Any suggestions/feedback very welcome from anyone.
    Blessings
    Sharon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish69 View Post
    I,m already on the 1st one you did. Looks really good, thanks.

If you have different stores on the next one please can i be added or if not the next

Hope you don't mind but i think having different store on it with your own gives more choice to buyers.

Craig
    Re getting complicated, thats my point - you want to be sitting at your pc pushing your own sales as well, doing the flyers is one thing, but you dont want to tie yourself to them...
    I think the rotation of multistores is also a good idea - as Craig mentioned, the different stores of same seller provides a different category in itself and therefore that could be part of the rotation, although tbh, I think that may get hard work - I may be wrong. Im not scared of hard work, dont get me wrong, but it could be easier to change it say monthly rather than weekly poss?

Still lovin it though - Its funny cos I was considering having a revamp on my colourscheme and logos, I get bored so quickly! but seeing all the logos on one page shows the diversity and my boring white and blue one looked pretty effective against the coloured ones - so youve saved me job there if nothing else!! hehe

A big well done once again hon

Forum Lurker
    Only One, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View Annes_Nostalgia's Feedback (+388)
    All-About Annes_Nostalgia
    View Annes_Nostalgia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Blessings
    Sharon
    Is there space for one more on your flyer? What a brilliant idea. This is a link to one of my stores and I would VERY much like to have it on your flyer. Each piece is handstrung with high quality beads. No two alike, except a few earrings. http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Annes-Nostalgia-Jewellery

I would be more than happy to print and distribute your flyers to my customers [not many yet but ever hopeful] if I could download them from you? If more folk did this we could distribute so many more! ?? Regards and best wishes, Anne

Thread Information