Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to be on my flyer?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

If there is still room, meebo's loft would like to occupy that. As for what I am selling? Anything I can lay my hands on

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

If I'm not too late can I be added please
    My logo is in the signature, and one line about my stuff would be:-
    Unique handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
    many thanks

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samigail0305 View Post
    If I'm not too late can I be added please
    My logo is in the signature, and one line about my stuff would be:-
    Unique handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
    many thanks
    Hi Samigail
    Sorry, this week’s Flyer is full, but don’t worry, I will put you on the next one.
    Full terms and conditions of use along with the actual Flyer will be available over the weekend, once I’ve worked out the best place to put it!!!
    Anyone else care to join in?
    Sharon

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Brishada

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

OK, flyer is now ready…one slight problem, I can’t upload it to the Forums ’cos it’s too big, to downsize is to the permitted size means it‘s unusable (too low resolution).

So, any ideas anyone? For the moment, if you want to use it, please email me for a copy (it’s available as PDF in a 2-up A5 or single A4 – please state which you prefer).

Please read the following:
    There ARE some terms and conditions, don’t mean to put too many restrictions on this, but so many of you asked for a copy to use yourselves, it seemed like a good idea to make it generally available.

EBid Community Unofficial Flyer Terms & Conditions

1) Inclusion in these Flyers is by request only. If I do not have your permission I can’t use your Store.
    2) Ebid is a level playing field, so EVERY entry has the same format, font, type size, colour. Placement is on a first-come first-served basis, there is no special treatment for any one person. Each person is restricted to ONE Store each.
    3) I/Ebid will not be held responsible or accountable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
    4) Each Seller on these Flyers is responsible for ensuring their entry is accurate at all times.
    5) Any changes need to be PM’d to me by midnight Friday to be included on that week’s Flyer.
    6) Sellers no longer wishing to participate must also PM me by midnight Friday to be taken off that week’s Flyer.
    7) Any Seller is free to download these Flyers, the sole purpose of these Flyers is to promote Ebid in a positive way (for instance putting in your parcels to show potential buyers the wide variety of goods here). Misuse of these Flyers WILL be reported.
    8) Any Seller participating does so on the understanding that they are giving their permission for anybody to use the Flyer to send out in their own packages.
    9) Anyone using this Flyer MUST NOT edit it, change it, rearrange it, etc. It MUST be used EXACTLY as provided. Nor may you reproduce it for any other means than that stated above.
    10) If the current Flyer is full, anyone else wishing to participate will be put forward for the next Flyer to be produced or a space to become vacant on the current Flyers.
    11) This is not an officlal Ebid Flyer and must NOT be distributed as official merchandise.
    11) Your use of these Flyers will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms.
    12) Please make sure you are using the most up-to-date Flyer. These will be posted between Saturday-Sunday and will show the date of amendment.

Thanks to everyone for their help and support and here’s hoping it helps bring in some Buyers.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you want me to put a copy on my help pages for people to see, I'm happy to do that. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by brishada View Post
    OK, flyer is now ready…one slight problem, I can’t upload it to the Forums ’cos it’s too big, to downsize is to the permitted size means it‘s unusable (too low resolution).

So, any ideas anyone? For the moment, if you want to use it, please email me for a copy (it’s available as PDF in a 2-up A5 or single A4 – please state which you prefer).

Please read the following:
    There ARE some terms and conditions, don’t mean to put too many restrictions on this, but so many of you asked for a copy to use yourselves, it seemed like a good idea to make it generally available.

EBid Community Unofficial Flyer Terms & Conditions

1) Inclusion in these Flyers is by request only. If I do not have your permission I can’t use your Store.
    2) Ebid is a level playing field, so EVERY entry has the same format, font, type size, colour. Placement is on a first-come first-served basis, there is no special treatment for any one person. Each person is restricted to ONE Store each.
    3) I/Ebid will not be held responsible or accountable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
    4) Each Seller on these Flyers is responsible for ensuring their entry is accurate at all times.
    5) Any changes need to be PM’d to me by midnight Friday to be included on that week’s Flyer.
    6) Sellers no longer wishing to participate must also PM me by midnight Friday to be taken off that week’s Flyer.
    7) Any Seller is free to download these Flyers, the sole purpose of these Flyers is to promote Ebid in a positive way (for instance putting in your parcels to show potential buyers the wide variety of goods here). Misuse of these Flyers WILL be reported.
    8) Any Seller participating does so on the understanding that they are giving their permission for anybody to use the Flyer to send out in their own packages.
    9) Anyone using this Flyer MUST NOT edit it, change it, rearrange it, etc. It MUST be used EXACTLY as provided. Nor may you reproduce it for any other means than that stated above.
    10) If the current Flyer is full, anyone else wishing to participate will be put forward for the next Flyer to be produced or a space to become vacant on the current Flyers.
    11) This is not an officlal Ebid Flyer and must NOT be distributed as official merchandise.
    11) Your use of these Flyers will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms.
    12) Please make sure you are using the most up-to-date Flyer. These will be posted between Saturday-Sunday and will show the date of amendment.

Thanks to everyone for their help and support and here’s hoping it helps bring in some Buyers.
    Can you not post it to a website?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Flyer looks great. I am sending one to Sweden tomorrow

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Can you not post it to a website?
    I'll be adding it to my help pages when I receive it - as discussed and agreed, not me just helping myself.

Hi Brishada
    Sorry, I'm always at the station after the train has gone. When a space comes available, please would it be possible for me to kidnap it. I have 2 stores, and I appreciate that its only 1 store per member, so if possible for a space, could we go for Sewing Room Creations. If there are too many on the list with hand crafted doll accessories and gift items then the Boxroom can go on, which is an eclectic mix of new and used items that we no longer need. (Can't think of any other way to describe it. You're welcome to change the wording as you see fit).

Thanks for the consideration.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Thread Information