My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Speed Problems

probably would have gotten the same result from just hitting F5 (Refresh/Reload) if it is the too many connections issue that I suspect..
    It's only a brief issue that only comes up randomly if you just happen to be unlucky enough to try to load forum right at the moment that connections are maxed out.. and would load on the next attempt..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    Lactodorum, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View giftsaplenty's Feedback (+813)
    All-About giftsaplenty
    View giftsaplenty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hiya,
    Thought I would add my penneth.
    At least 90+secs between each word on discription page - longer if I want to start new paragraph. (Aaarrrggghhh!!!!)
    Everywhere else is hunky-dorey.

Quote Originally Posted by pkgiftemporium View Post
    Hiya,
    Thought I would add my penneth.
    At least 90+secs between each word on discription page - longer if I want to start new paragraph. (Aaarrrggghhh!!!!)
    Everywhere else is hunky-dorey.
    Umm.. is this while you are typing up your description? if it is a delay in the typing showing up from when you hit the keys, it's definitely a problem on your computer- it's busy doing something, and has no relation to ebid at all..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    View purplerooth's Feedback (+13)
    All-About purplerooth
    View purplerooth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its being very slow tonight. I'm in london and i'm getting really fustrated trying to read the forums and the slow loading.

Quote Originally Posted by purplerooth View Post
    Its being very slow tonight. I'm in london and i'm getting really fustrated trying to read the forums and the slow loading.
    Same here in Bath. There's been a couple of times tonight where it has almost ground to a halt. The last time being around 2.13am - 2.15am. I couldn't turn the pages at all. The page I was on was only half loading. It seems to have speeded up again now.

Also been getting a problem with the PM system. Both tonight and last night I went to submit a message and the page went blank and I was stuck in limbo. I had to close down the window and reopen eBid. The message had been sent though in both cases but I wasn't returned to the PM page.

It seems to be very slow when I'm listing and changing pages. Have been use to listing and moving arfound much faster on another site. I am from the Central part of the USA and using wireless internet.

Forum Newbie
    Lactodorum, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View giftsaplenty's Feedback (+813)
    All-About giftsaplenty
    View giftsaplenty's Listings
    Forum Posts

26th November 2008 - Once again the auction discription is on a go slow - nearly 2 minutes waiting time between each movement and click of mouse.

Oh and by the way - Gazza`s profile says he has no friends - I beg to ask.... why? He seems a nice enough chap to me.

Very slow this morning. If I'm on the website on any other site, not a problem. Just thought I'd let the site know.

I'm also having problems filling in entries on AAL - confirmation emails sent to my box tell it is being done, but the entries are not showing - which is what I would prefer so that my customer knows exactly what is going on with her purchase, ie shipped etc.!

Have to admit this is the first glitch I have experienced since I joined except for the random slowness from time to time - lucky me it would seem!

uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=redannigoni&mo=search&type=user

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Phias-Miniatures

Lots of handcrafted dollshouse items for you to add to your 'mini-world'

Thread Information