My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Speed Problems

Hello all. I can't get any of my stores to come up when I click my links below. The page acts like it's loading, but never does. Can someone click on one of my store links and let me know if the page loads for you, please. Then I'll know if it's my computer acting up.

Thanks for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Hello all. I can't get any of my stores to come up when I click my links below. The page acts like it's loading, but never does. Can someone click on one of my store links and let me know if the page loads for you, please. Then I'll know if it's my computer acting up.

Thanks for your assistance.
    Three links clicked and three links worked without fault and in good time.

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Three links clicked and three links worked without fault and in good time.
    Damian, Thanks for the info. I got on my laptop and their coming up, but very slowly. That's 2 computers I've used now. I use IE so maybe that's the problem, though I've not had this problem before. Thanks anyway for the assistance. Ginny

Hello. I tried them also and they seem fine on IE and firefox. Have you cleaned out your browser cache lately? Usually will speed things up. Tools > internet options> browsing history, click delete, then delete temporary internet files. You can also delete cookies if you want but sometimes they actually help a page open faster. Unless you have a "bad" cookie I would not bother removing them.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    Hello. I tried them also and they seem fine on IE and firefox. Have you cleaned out your browser cache lately? Usually will speed things up. Tools > internet options> browsing history, click delete, then delete temporary internet files. You can also delete cookies if you want but sometimes they actually help a page open faster. Unless you have a "bad" cookie I would not bother removing them.
    Canuckbid, Thanks. I'll give that a try.

Forum Lurker
    View Dianekmt's Feedback (+221)
    All-About Dianekmt
    View Dianekmt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello!
    It all works fine for me with Internet Explorer, much to the delight of my family.......will you post to Australia????
    Diane.

Forum Newbie
    View jlpshop2's Feedback (-4)
    All-About jlpshop2
    View jlpshop2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm using FireFox. Sometime I got similar problems. In some cases, I switch to Internet Explorer. I think the problems may be caused by FireFox brouser and I did report to FireFox. Everytime I report this problems, I get an update and it works a little bit better.

Forum Lurker
    Only One, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View Annes_Nostalgia's Feedback (+388)
    All-About Annes_Nostalgia
    View Annes_Nostalgia's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought it was only me!! and had BT run a check, antivirus, etc etc but no better. Tonight [1.30am, Saturday] I am trying to list, and after 'Sell' and choose a catagory I get the next page to select a sub-catagory and then it hangs and I can't list anything. These delays / slowness / hanging etc has been going on for about 3 weeks. Hope you can sort it out soon. I am in Scotland. Thanks, Anne
    Last edited by Annes_Nostalgia; 26th April 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: error

Forum Lurker
    View Dianekmt's Feedback (+221)
    All-About Dianekmt
    View Dianekmt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi again from OZ
    I haven't had much trouble now for days, sometimes the text jumps, but that is a wonderful improvement, as before I couldn't list at all with I.E. (and I don't like Firefox). Things have improved a lot!
    THANKYOU whoever is working on the problems.
    Diane

Thread Information