eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: September 2008 challenge

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's a pity there wasn't a direct link to seller's 'aout' page linked into the forums. I always find it a bit of a pain when clicking on a name and there's no link to homepage, which could be the about page... think that's what I'll do with mine.
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Nyk, everytime I click on your most wanted I get an error message that they need more information. Any idea what thats all about? I never have succssfully used the search engine since I've been here.

Clickable

Click HERE to read all about little ole me

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Gramma, sorry to say that I can't be of any help to you because the link is working fine here when I click it. Perhaps it's because you're signed on via the USA site and I'm signed on via UK? That's the only thing I can think of - perhaps someone else could try clicking it and let us know what happens?

Nice work on your book, by the way! I'm just updating my links page and noticed the comments. Well done on publishing.

Hi NYK - Im in the UK and works fine for me - I cant help with your black woolly though!!

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks phanmale. I live in hope as I don't think I've asked for too much just yet LOL

I have now copied the relevant seller details from post 1 to the newly updated links section of www.ebid1.co.uk This is the site we originally used for promoting the £1 No Reserve auctions, but we've decided to use it for all the eBid promotional challenges. Feel free to check your links; the descriptions next to them are copied directly from username "All About Me" pages. If there's nothing showing, it's because I couldn't find a sentence describing what you sell.

This has taken the best part of a day to update, so I'd appreciate it if anyone can let me know if they spot any errors or omissions.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    Hi Gramma, sorry to say that I can't be of any help to you because the link is working fine here when I click it. Perhaps it's because you're signed on via the USA site and I'm signed on via UK? That's the only thing I can think of - perhaps someone else could try clicking it and let us know what happens?

Nice work on your book, by the way! I'm just updating my links page and noticed the comments. Well done on publishing.
    Thank you so much for the kind comments, now all I have to do is sell them, but it appears as some would prefer I give them away.
    I even had someone email to see if I had them on CD Doesn't anyone read anymore????

Clickable

Click HERE to read all about little ole me

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks phanmale. I live in hope as I don't think I've asked for too much just yet LOL

I have now copied the relevant seller details from post 1 to the newly updated links section of www.ebid1.co.uk This is the site we originally used for promoting the £1 No Reserve auctions, but we've decided to use it for all the eBid promotional challenges. Feel free to check your links; the descriptions next to them are copied directly from username "All About Me" pages. If there's nothing showing, it's because I couldn't find a sentence describing what you sell.

This has taken the best part of a day to update, so I'd appreciate it if anyone can let me know if they spot any errors or omissions.
    whan I click on link it says invalid, see administator

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    I just clicked on it - works for me

Maybe im the only one working today!! LOL

I just realised - "me" and "work" in the same sentence!! Yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post

Unless Penny was referring to this:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Which is what I get if I click on "click here for current cyberdosh challenge"

Thread Information