Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compliments slips - suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I know most people swear by vista, but I just swear at them I placed an order, it got lost in the post, and I never got a reply to my queries about it. So I was out of pocket and too busy at the time to pursue it any further. Rather put me off, I'm afraid.
    I guess Ive been very lucky then Ive had a good 2 dozen if not more orders and never had any probs

Like you say though - if thats your first experience of them, it doesnt bode well for the future I would try maybe putting an email again though - you never know? You might get some extra freebies on top of the freebies!! LOL

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    I guess Ive been very lucky then Ive had a good 2 dozen if not more orders and never had any probs

Like you say though - if thats your first experience of them, it doesnt bode well for the future I would try maybe putting an email again though - you never know? You might get some extra freebies on top of the freebies!! LOL

LOL I might do that... thing is, I ordered replacements from Able Labels and they came instantly as always, so I've just gone back to using them. I certainly didn't intend my post as some Awful Warning for the Unwary - as I say I know most people have very good service. I was just unlucky!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    LOL I might do that... thing is, I ordered replacements from Able Labels and they came instantly as always, so I've just gone back to using them. I certainly didn't intend my post as some Awful Warning for the Unwary - as I say I know most people have very good service. I was just unlucky!
    Id just like to point out that I wasnt endorsing them, just saying that where theres a freebie to be had, then Im there!!

But of course, if you find a reliable supplier, then by all means stay with them

Thread Information