Hi all. I am new to ebid and as such am looking to get some feedback from everyone. I have 2 primary questions...
1. how do I add my store link to my banner (and how do I add my banner to my sig).

2. Please look at my store and give me feedback on it. At this time we only have 1 listing in it that is so overly priced that it should not sell. The point of this listing is to be used for us to gather research data so that we can hope to improve our listings and market them properly for a new audience.

For any who look at the store and give feedback I must apologize. When I set up our store categories I did not realize that if there was no inventory in the category that it was still shown. If there is any way to make it so only populated store categories will show I would love to know how.

Please leave advice, comments, concerns about our store and our single inventory item here or e-mail us. Our e-mail is listed in every listing that we will be posting. One Note, please don't leave a comment about our price being out of line...we are well aware that it is out of line for the product, we just need to do the research for selling.

Thank you to all who take the time to read this post and visit our store to give us feedback.

Erin

Store Link:
http://us.ebid.net/stores/BodyAccents

O.K. one other question...how do I make the hyper link in here?