eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Buying and selling

Forum Newbie
    All-About henrypawlowicz
    View henrypawlowicz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Buying and selling

Hi
    I just signed up to buy! I will in the next two weeks sign to sell! Reading a thread about 0 feedback buyers and sellers it seems simple to me. I have two E-BAY account's and have had them for several years with over 1000 items bought and sold. Why not list your E-BAY user name and if your are a respected seller or buyer there even with 0 feedback here you can correspond through ask a question or contact member. That way you know who you are dealing with! Second if a person is truly a 0 feedback seller with no way of identifying themselves' In the U.S.A. you can use COD if they refuse it since it cost them nothing don't buy. I have used it several times on E-BAY and it works well.
    Hank

Forum Newbie
    All-About henrypawlowicz
    Forum Posts

That's true that is why COD can be used. No they can't just copy and use it. Using a question to seller or contact member get's right to the person you are dealing with. We have to use our heads no matter how we deal with 0 feedback sellers and buyers. My E-BAY user name is herminebda try to get away with using it to contact some one else. You can only contact me. If you contact me and I am not using E-BID you think I might report it! Stop and think about what you said! Please re-read what I said!
    Last edited by henrypawlowicz; 23rd August 2008 at 05:39 PM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About henrypawlowicz
    Forum Posts

COD, cash on delivery in the U.S.A. through the Post Office. You still did not read what I said. If you don't follow through then you spend your money at your own risk. All I said is if I have 0 feedback and you want to buy from me or I want to sell to you that you can go to my account at E-BAY ask a question or contact me. If I am selling at E-BID I will be waiting for customers to contact me! Contact me at E-BID first and say I am going to contact you at E-BAY to verify you are the same seller. Think I might be waiting for the message!!! Do you think I want to see even free ads sit for month's before I sell something! If a person is to lazy to find out what kind of seller they are dealing with they get what you pay for. You can sit and hope wish and pray for a long time and lose a lot of money. This was not meant to be a cure all. I would suspect that there are more EX-E-BAY users joining than there are people new to on line auctions so at least it would be a start! If you don't have away to verify your self it is a problem. Because of my feedback on E-BAY I have had 3 sellers send items before I had taken the time to Pay them! Here is a link to a item leave me a question. See if anyone else answer's. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=005
    Last edited by henrypawlowicz; 23rd August 2008 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information