Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to EBid and wondering?

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by momentintime View Post
    Well, I guess I haven't give you guys anything to go on as far as what I sell. Check out the website I have. Wait... can I link my web address for my site or is that against the rules... let me know and I will link it...
    Not if it's e-commerce enabled i'm afraid.......but you can give us a clue, cos we're a nosey lot lol

Yv x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Forum Newbie
    All-About momentintime
    View momentintime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyTheVeryBest View Post
    Hi Momentintime & a huge welcome to ebid

The current seller+ offer of $49.99 is an absolute bargain
    This gives you 5 FREE stores, integrated checkouts etc. etc.
    As a seller, your items will also be seen by the other countries which you choose to ship to........also free

and....you can accept Google Checkout here!! It's a lot cheaper than peepal

Most folk keep a foot in both doors iykwim lol
    but then direct their feebay customers over here

Feel free to check out my feedback, I sell Crafting Accessories, but not on a grand scale by any means.

Hope you step in and join us........there's always lots of help around the forums, to help you get started

Yvonne x
    Your crafty bits is super cute... Like the name.

Forum Newbie
    All-About momentintime
    Forum Posts

Does any one know if I can post a link to off ebid website that I have. If that is not allowed you can go to the other place and search stores for A Moment in Time Gifts, same name. Didn't think about making it different. Also that place is costing me a ton of money with 1 sell a week since I started selling over there. My hubby works a full time job and I don't have to work this auction this is so I don't have to worry about craft shows with me starting school next week. Oh and I plan on telling people about how much nicer the forums are over here. Not sure how to do that but I will try, especially my customers.

Amanda

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

You may not post links to any site that has ecommerce enabled. Just have to get stuff for sale here pronto so we can nose at that.

Forum Newbie
    All-About momentintime
    Forum Posts

ok i will go start working on it right away! Don't know if I can pull the 49.99 out right now so I think I am just going to list for now. Might be able to work seller plus for 7 days not sure going tp have to do some reading.
    Last edited by momentintime; 14th August 2008 at 10:27 PM.

Im also doing both at the mo, but when I joined greedbay 10 years ago it was pretty much like this site very slow to start with and look what happened everyone knows about it and now they are leaving....so with no listing fees and no final fee's for seller+ I know where alot of people are going to be coming....it isnt costing you anything to have it listed on here is it? and who wants to peepay all those high fee's??? Id personally like to keep my money in my own pockets rather than lining greedbays & peepays....and tell everyone you know about ebid, ive given it out at least 50 times and emailed all my clients/customers...
    Last edited by lilyroseboutique; 9th September 2008 at 08:23 PM.

Hi welcome to eBid, you may find this thread helpful http://www.ebid.net/forum/showpost.p...postcount=5245
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi Amanda, I just started selling here also. I sell some craft supply items. I have been getting a lot of views in the past few days, but I have only had 1 sell so far. I hate to admit it but I still some items on feebay but just until this site picks up a litttle more. I hope that you will give eBid a try, and just remember there is a lot of sellers that are getting tired of feebay and they will follow soon and hopefully bring their customers ( I have been telling mine about eBid). Anyways, I wish you the best of luck here on eBid.

Forum Newbie
    View PICTUREFRAMESUK's Feedback (-1)
    All-About PICTUREFRAMESUK
    View PICTUREFRAMESUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New to ebid

With the changes about hit us hard on the other site in shop fees etc. I think you will find by Xmas that people will be looking elsewhere and sites like Ebid will gain a greater following as sellers will be looking for a cheaper alterantive.
    I agree with those that suggest that if your looking for an income then at the moment don't bank on Ebid. I know we will run both of our stores in tandumn with equal commitment and we intend to populate our Ebid store with a greater range of products relating to picture framing in general.

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...TURE-FRAMES-UK
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PICTUREFRAMESUK; 10th September 2008 at 03:53 PM.

Forum Lurker
    View zapit65's Feedback (+57)
    All-About zapit65
    View zapit65's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by momentintime View Post
    Thats great so this isn't an either/or type place. You are not considered to be bad if you still have listings on the other place. Glad to hear that. Phew! I am going to give it a go and see. I wonder how much to list over here I am thinking that with the no fee thing I might make some more stuff tonight and try to get it put up tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again, Amanda
    No you are not bad if you list there too. I still do even though I wish I could get a way from it, I have items I want to move out faster and they tend to go better over there. But I love having my store here stocked with things I don't mind having around awhile. I would recommend closing your store over there so you're not paying those horrid monthly fees and just listing some auction items. Whenever you can possibly do the seller plus account here that's the best way to go. AND be sure to enclose a note (with your ebid link) in all your feebay packages to let people know about your new store home.

Best of success to you.

Thread Information