Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 99 of 187 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Amen Sophia! Bringing our prayer list thankfully before The LORD once again! Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post

Prayer Requests:

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Lost her mom

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - See below on Gayle and Nancy needs our prayer for her severe cancer as well as her family.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

David (Ropegg's cousin) - He is going to Mayo Clinic tomorrow so please pray that the doctors there will be able to find what is wrong as his family doctor doesn't know but his spinal fluid testing results is not good.

Praise Reports/Updates:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back. 6/17/10 John lost is battle with cancer today and I would like to thank all those that have been praying for him and please pray for his family.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days. July2, They cut a section from her bladder and made it into a new tube to go to the kidney. She is not in pain, they will recheck in 6 more weeks to see if the kidney is regaining more function. She has had 4 major surgeries in the past year and is a walking miracle! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

HerMajesty's cousin, Gayle - Lost her battle with cancer on 4/30/10.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - The doctors have said she does NOT have cancer. Praise the Lord and thanks for all the prayers

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Thank you, Dear Father, for Theresa's no cancer report.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post

Prayer Requests:

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Lost her mom

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - See below on Gayle and Nancy needs our prayer for her severe cancer as well as her family.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

David (Ropegg's cousin) - He is going to Mayo Clinic tomorrow so please pray that the doctors there will be able to find what is wrong as his family doctor doesn't know but his spinal fluid testing results is not good.

Praise Reports/Updates:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back. 6/17/10 John lost is battle with cancer today and I would like to thank all those that have been praying for him and please pray for his family.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days. July2, They cut a section from her bladder and made it into a new tube to go to the kidney. She is not in pain, they will recheck in 6 more weeks to see if the kidney is regaining more function. She has had 4 major surgeries in the past year and is a walking miracle! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

HerMajesty's cousin, Gayle - Lost her battle with cancer on 4/30/10.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - The doctors have said she does NOT have cancer. Praise the Lord and thanks for all the prayers

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Thank you, Dear Father, for Theresa's no cancer report.
    LORD, I ask that you would reach down & touch those on the prayer list at their point of need. You know where they are and what they have need of. Thank you for blessing those who have received an answer to their prayers. Please be with those who have unspoken needs in our midst, and bless them with your peace and healing. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    It sounds like this is a praise thread and I would like to add my Praise The Lord!

I have had constant low back pain for quite some time--could only go upstairs with right foot then dragging left.

About 2 weeks ago I started to roll over in bed, back popped real loud, hurt terrible! My first thought was "I'll never be able to get up or walk" but when I got up there was no more pain and there has been none since!

It had to be God, doctors gave no hope and I was sound asleep so know it wasn't me!
    Example of an early praise report from August of 2008, on page 1, post # 10. PTL! God is the same yesterday, today, & forever!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

It sounds like this is a praise thread and I would like to add my Praise The Lord!

I have had constant low back pain for quite some time--could only go upstairs with right foot then dragging left.

About 2 weeks ago I started to roll over in bed, back popped real loud, hurt terrible! My first thought was "I'll never be able to get up or walk" but when I got up there was no more pain and there has been none since!

It had to be God, doctors gave no hope and I was sound asleep so know it wasn't me!
    Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    I had an unusual blessing today! I was doing my devotional Bible study, I read Luke 9:1 in the NIV Study Bible........."When Jesus had called the Twelve together...." I wrote: "Jesus called." I stopped writing and went looking for the chapter and verse where he had sent out the 72 disciples (Luke 10:1). Before I could turn back to Luke 9:1 my telephone rang. It was my "head hunter", and she informed me I had received an offer on a job I had interviewed for. So I was on cloud nine. After I finished my devotional study, I came into eBid, and I had sold 9 coins and 8 were paid for, and 4 more that had bids. This did not include the YDC auctions that had bids (5). I was feeling somewhat over whelmed in a good way. I found out later in the day that I had received a higher salary offer than what I said I wanted. All I can say is praise the Lord! I feel like this can't be true, but I know that God can turn a situation around 360 degrees. Praise the Lord!
    Here's another early praise report from October 2008, p. 15, post# 149. PTL! God is the same yesterday, today & forever!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

You certainly are right. No matter what is going on in our daily lives HE shows us HE cares and often solves the problems before we even know they exist.

Thank you for bringing back the earlier posts so I could be reminded of God's goodness.

Tomorrow (Sept 21) is our 47th anniversary and that is proof that God works miracles! Everyone said we were too young (and we were); they said it couldn't last (it wouldn't have if we hadn't started our lives together with God). We have been blessed with 4 children who are married to their original spouses and 8 grandchildren who range from 4-19. All are faithful to church attendance and active in their churchs.

We are living proof that God takes care of those who obey HIM. PTL & Amen!

If some of you were here we could have a real Praise service!

Thanks to Sophia for starting this thread, Burgy for keeping the requests and praises up to date and to all who participate.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

You certainly are right. No matter what is going on in our daily lives HE shows us HE cares and often solves the problems before we even know they exist.

Thank you for bringing back the earlier posts so I could be reminded of God's goodness.

Tomorrow (Sept 21) is our 47th anniversary and that is proof that God works miracles! Everyone said we were too young (and we were); they said it couldn't last (it wouldn't have if we hadn't started our lives together with God). We have been blessed with 4 children who are married to their original spouses and 8 grandchildren who range from 4-19. All are faithful to church attendance and active in their churchs.

We are living proof that God takes care of those who obey HIM. PTL & Amen!

If some of you were here we could have a real Praise service!

Thanks to Sophia for starting this thread, Burgy for keeping the requests and praises up to date and to all who participate.

What a marvelous testimony! The power of God to keep the most precious institution and gift He has structured (right in Genesis) - Marriage & The Family. Happy 47th Anniversary & God continue to richly bless you & your family! PTL! Amen!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love you guys!!! How encouraging it is to see how God brought us all through! He didn't promise we wouldn't have problems.. but He did promise He would never leave us!

I hope this messages finds you all well. All is well on this end. My niece, Taya, is doing extremely well. I know I've said it before but I do thank God for her... she & her young family are flourishing & continue to doing the work of the Father.

Standing in agreement with you all to touch those on the prayer list & those unspoken prayers Lord; all their needs are met according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus; when two or more are gathered, You are in the midst! Hallelujah!!!

I do want to thank God for eBid.net - as a community, we've come a long way.. we've made life long friends & have met those who were with us for a season. I pray the blessings of God overtake those behind the scenes of eBid; they've worked hard to make this site a fantastic auction place to be. Thank you guys... you're appreciated!

Forum Lurker
    Eastern Wisconsin, Wisconsin, United States
    View manna77's Feedback (+678)
    All-About manna77
    View manna77's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Manna here, Louise, I just want all to know how wonderful it is to find Christian here. I am on 2 church pray chains, and would be happy to pray for anyone who need pray. I could not make it here on earth without the Lord.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Louise, nice to have you here.

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ thank you for your goodness and faithfulness! Thank you for being with the Nation of Chile, as they successfully and efficiently brought their 33 miners to earth's surface. Thank you for protecting & preserving the brave rescue workers who assisted them in the rescue effort. LORD continue to bless the miners, and their families with your peace. Heal them in their bodies, minds, and spirits. Let them maintain balance in their response to the onslaught of media attention they are facing. Bless President Pinera as he continues to lead his country, and give him wisdom as he interacts with the world wide community. Bless all of the individuals on the prayer list at their point of need. Amen.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Louise God bless you!

ok lovely peeps.. I need prayers:

My sister was admitted to hospital earlier today. Her husband found her passed out on the floor, her eyes were rolling back & foaming at the mouth.

Doctors found a blood clot in her legs [she's had problem with bad vericose veins for over 20 years; she was seeing a doctor last week because of them] and pulmonary embolism on her lungs.....

she couldn't even touch her legs & couldn't walk because of the pain... she's always had high threshold to pain; bless her..

they were speaking to her last week when she was in hospital that they will need to remove the veins in the near future..... doctor sent her home without any meds!

I would appreciate prayers... I've been on the phone with my brother standing in agreement of God's healing power; we believe in the report of the Lord! Hallelujah!

love,
    sof

Thread Information