Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 88 of 187 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peggy, my sympathy to you, John's family and friends.

It seems like a death causes others to do soul searching, may this be a time of spiritual renewing for all concerned.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello all; How is everyone doing? I've missed you.

All is well on this end... my son is looking for work but he's more positive as he has help with it. I've been working, as usual, lol... but have been more involved in church lately & realized how much I missed the fellowship when I'm not there. I feel, if I may say that word, refreshed & re-filled.

It's so easy to get tied up in our day to day lives & I'm very good at doing that. I've been making more time to spend with God, whether in the Word, in song or prayer.... I think my neighbors find that I'm a few gallons short of a full tank lol.... but that's ok, as long as God is hearing me; Abba Father!

I love you all & hope all is well.

love,
    sof

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not too long ago I was in a situation that was virtually imposssible. I threw my hands up and said, "God, not to be disrespectful but this is one not even you can fix". Well, guess what? He did and we lived through it. Looking back can't figure out how. Yes, we are believers too.

Loved the story about the hairs.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luvintage View Post
    Not too long ago I was in a situation that was virtually imposssible. I threw my hands up and said, "God, not to be disrespectful but this is one not even you can fix". Well, guess what? He did and we lived through it. Looking back can't figure out how. Yes, we are believers too.

Loved the story about the hairs.
    It's so true.. the looking back & wondering how in the world did we get through that! lol.... I'm so happy to hear you made it through

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post

Thanks to all who prayed for my friend, John, as he has lost the battle to cancer and went to be with his savior. Please pray for his family and keep praying for others on the list.
    My condolences sis & to John's famly & friends.

All-About luvintage
    Forum Posts

Thank you so much Sofiag1964!

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    My condolences sis & to John's family & friends.
    Sofia ----

WOW!!!!!! How wonderful to see you again and thanks to all for the prayers.

You are right about getting tied up in our daily lives and I must admit I haven't been posting for a while myself. I have missed the blessings from yours and a lot of others so guess I best get my act together and join in. God is So Good to me.

It is nice to see luvintage praising the Lord and may she be greatly blessed. Nothing with God is impossible!!!!!
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About luvintage
    Forum Posts

Thank you Ropegg! Yes, there's a lot to be thankful for. I've seen and been through things that a lot of people just wouldn't believe. If it wouldn't have been me-not so sure I'd believe it myself! In the darkest and most forlorn and seemingly impossible moments of one's life, there actually is hope!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All & Welcome Luvintage!

I'm another MIA believer & lover of The LORD! I know I need to get my act together. I am so grateful to God that He remains steadfast, faithful, gentle, & tender towards me even when I side step a bit. I'm always thankful for His abiding presence. My prayers continue with all on our prayer list & for unspoken prayers that God knows all about.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Lost her mom

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - See below on Gayle and Nancy needs our prayer for her severe cancer as well as her family.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - She has two lumps in one of her breasts that the doctors are concerned about being cancerous and she is to have them checked again in 6 months.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

David (Ropegg's cousin) - He is going to Mayo Clinic tomorrow so please pray that the doctors there will be able to find what is wrong as his family doctor doesn't know but his spinal fluid testing results is not good.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back. 6/17/10 John lost is battle with cancer today and I would like to thank all those that have been praying for him and please pray for his family.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days.

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

HerMajesty's cousin, Gayle - Lost her battle with cancer on 4/30/10.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Thanks in advance to all who will be joining me in prayer and I thank you, Dear Lord, for taking care of things and guiding the doctors. Thanks to my Christian Sis, for getting this active again. What a blessing this thread has been to me.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information