Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 86 of 187 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    You know that I'm not a big fan of forwards.. but when ones like this come across, I must share it... enjoy!!
    love,
    sofia

THE SNEEZE

They walked in tandem, each of the ninety-two students filing into the already crowded auditorium. With their rich maroon gowns flowing .. and the traditional caps, they looked almost .. as grown up as they felt.

Dads swallowed hard behind broad smiles, and Moms freely brushed away tears.

This class would NOT pray during the commencements----not by choice, but because of a recent court ruling prohibiting it.

The principal and several students were careful to stay within the guidelines allowed by the ruling. They gave inspirational and challenging speeches, but no one mentioned divine guidance and no one asked for blessings on the graduates or their families.

The speeches were nice, but they were routine.....until the final speech received a standing ovation.

A solitary student walked proudly to the microphone. He stood still and silent for just a moment, and then, it happened.

All 92 students, every single one of them, suddenly SNEEZED !!!!

The student on stage.. simply looked at the audience and said,

'GOD BLESS YOU
    And he walked off stage...

The audience exploded into applause. This graduating class had found a unique way to invoke God's blessing on their future with or without the court's approval.

Isn't this a wonderful story? Pass it on to all your friends.........and

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

This is a true story; it happened at the University of Maryland .

Oh, how I wish THIS one would take off and FILL the whole Country!!
    Very Nice One! BTW, I attended The University of Maryland (European Division) when my husband was stationed at Upper Heyford.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

My cousin Gayle passed away last night. Thank you for your prayers on her behalf.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    My cousin Gayle passed away last night. Thank you for your prayers on her behalf.
    My prayers are with you and the family and may the Peace of God be felt among you all as you are going through these painful times.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer - had bladder removed and cancer is spreading.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece - Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - See below on Gayle and Nancy needs our prayer for her severe cancer as well as her family.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - She has two lumps in one of her breasts that the doctors are concerned about being cancerous and she is to have them checked again in 6 months.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days.

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

HerMajesty's cousin, Gayle - Lost her battle with cancer on 4/30/10.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Dear Father, you know about the passing of Gayle and the suffering that Nancy is still facing so I ask that you comfort her and the family. Also remember the others on the prayer list and bless those that are just passing by and reading this thread. I am thankful for those posting and giving the rest of us a spiritual uplift from their kind and special words. Help Gramma through her tough times and hold her in your Hands so she can be comforted. I ask these things in the Name of Your Son and according to your Will. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

My condolescences are with you HerMajesty, and with your family. I pray that God's peace will be with you and your family during your time of loss.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like to add my sincere sympathy to HerMajesty and the rest of the family. You will continue to be in my prayers. May you feel the comforting arms of GOD around you and be filled with his love.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Lost her mom

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - See below on Gayle and Nancy needs our prayer for her severe cancer as well as her family.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - She has two lumps in one of her breasts that the doctors are concerned about being cancerous and she is to have them checked again in 6 months.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days.

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

HerMajesty's cousin, Gayle - Lost her battle with cancer on 4/30/10.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Dear Father, Today is National Day of Prayer and I would like to join with those across the country in asking that You guide our country in the direction of Your will. I pray that You will be with us as we join in prayer both for our nation and those on this list that are in need of your help. Remember those that have strayed from you and give a special blessing to those in prayer for the different needs You have laid on their hearts. I ask this in the Name of Jesus and that Your will be done. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Newbie
    View DesignsByGinger's Feedback (+174)
    All-About DesignsByGinger
    View DesignsByGinger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Please Continue To Pray for My Father

I just got the phone call I have been dreading about my father, the doctors say his cancer is stage 4 and has spread to the lymph nodes and other major organs. The doctor said there is no need to do surgery, but he will need to have chemo and radiation therapy. To look at my father you would never know he was sick. The key now is to have him keep going and not give up. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. His nickname is the "Rose Man", because he grows the most beautiful roses and he takes them to everyone, from the girl at the local office supply stores to the girls at the bank. Everyone knows him for his roses and he has brightened so many ppl lives with them.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ginger, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. It is hard to imagine someone who looks well is so sick.

Sometimes it is hard for me to express myself well so this heartfelt verse is one I have shared with others who are on my prayer list. Please feel free to share with your father.

I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY
    I said a prayer for you today
    And know God must have heard
    I felt the answer in my heart
    Although He spoke no word!
    I didn't ask for wealth or fame
    (I knew you wouldn't mind)
    I asked Him to send treasures
    Of a far more lasting kind!
    I asked that He'd be near you
    At the start of each new day
    To grant you health and blessings
    And friends to share your way!
    I asked for happiness for you
    In all things great and small
    But it was for His loving care
    I prayed the most of all!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers and I hope God gives you many blessings.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information