Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 85 of 187 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DesignsByGinger View Post
    I would like to ask the eBid community to lift my father "Leonard Robinson" up in prayers. My mother and I got the news that my father has esophageal cancer. We won't know what stage or if it has spread until we get the report back from the biopsy Thursday or Friday. He is a wonderful man, as every daddy is and he grows the most beautiful roses you could ever image.
    Kindest Regards,
    Ginger
    Ginger, I am so sorry to hear about your fathers illness. You are right that all fathers are (or should be) special to their children but it really hurts when it is yours.

I'll be praying that God will hold you all close and comfort while you wait.

Forum Newbie
    Staffordshire, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View upsadaisy's Feedback (+2)
    All-About upsadaisy
    View upsadaisy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like to ask the eBid community to lift my father "Leonard Robinson" up in prayers. My mother and I got the news that my father has esophageal cancer. We won't know what stage or if it has spread until we get the report back from the biopsy Thursday or Friday. He is a wonderful man, as every daddy is and he grows the most beautiful roses you could ever image.
    Kindest Regards,
    Ginger
    I will most certainly pray for your father, sometimes this life can be hard and it can bring us so much worry, but we have a Father in heaven who cares and wants us to lean on Him, I was in trouble a few years ago He was the only one I could turn to (Jesus)
    I pray for you and your Mam that you might find strength and comfort and i pray for your Dad that the Lord may lead the doctors and guide them that your dad will be greatly helped and that the Lords healing hand may touch him and that at this time your dad might find peace and comfort in Him.
    Your in my prayers XXX
    let us know how he gets on please
    "'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus.'" Acts 26:15 -- God does not promise to deliver us from our circumstances, but to be with us in the midst of them.
    --------
    When your in deep water, trust the Man who walked on it!

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer - had bladder removed and cancer is spreading.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece - Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow.

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 1/7/10 – Stage 4 Lung Cancer. He has been given 2 years to live at the most.

Vicky - She is a single lady that fell on the ice and broke her leg. She is unable to work because of it and desires our prayers.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - Both have severe cancer so please pray for them and their families.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - She has two lumps in one of her breasts that the doctors are concerned about being cancerous and she is to have them checked again in 6 months.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days.

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

I have put in the updates on Lynette and brought this forward so the one joining us will know. I did not do updates for others.

Dear Lord, please bless this community of believers as we carry burdens for one another. It is wonderful to see you at work in our lives and know that the GOD we serve is THE living, caring GOD.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer - had bladder removed and cancer is spreading.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece - Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 4/22 she had recheck with urologist and kidney function is only 10% in one kidney. They will recheck in 6 weeks and if no better they will remove it.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - Both have severe cancer so please pray for them and their families. 4/26/10 update Gayle had a stroke yesterday. Her liver cancer had spread, and she is now in the hospice.

My daughter (stepdaughter) Theresa - She has two lumps in one of her breasts that the doctors are concerned about being cancerous and she is to have them checked again in 6 months.

Leonard Robinson Ginger's (DesignsByGinger) father - 4/27/10 has esophageal cancer and she would like our prayers for him.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 3/26/10 The doctor said bone in her back is regrowing nicely and can wear the brace less. She can start teaching full days and do anything else she feels like as long as she doesn't push it too far. PTL Update: Lynette had recheck of spine and he bone is growing back, doctor was impressed. She is back to teaching full days.

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 4/6/10 Jan thanks all for prayer for her brother in law Bill who passed away 4/5/10 as he lost his fight against cancer. He was aware and thankful for the prayer support.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Thanks for updating and I have added the other updates and I ask the Lord to hear the prayers as they are joined together.

I will post again later as I am running late for prayer meeting.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi ----

Jan, I have not been contributing much lately but I have kept up on the postings and you have been in my prayer with the loss of your brother in law. Thanks for the PTL post and you are so right about God watching over us and I am sure He will care for your grandsons too.

Shurgirl and Upsadaisy, it is good to have you aboard and thanks for posting and praying. I really get a lot of enjoyment and blessings from the post made on here and I am so thankful for knowing others are praying with me. I am thankful Sofia started this thread.

Youmeus, I am continuing in prayer for Lynette that God will see that the kidney situation is taken care of in a manner that will be best for her in the future and in God's will. As Upsadaisy has in her sig --- God does not promise to deliver us from our circumstances, but to be with us in the midst of them.

HerMajesty, my prayers are with Gayle and you all as this is so hard to deal with. Remember God is at your side.

Ginger, I am praying for God to be with and help your family along with your dad. I am so sorry about the cancer --- it is so ugly and seems to be in every family anymore.

Has anyone heard how Gramma's tests came out and how she is doing? I sure do miss her.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kindest Regards,
    Ginger
    aww Ginger; of course we will keep him in prayer... I couldn't have said it any other way than those who've already posted on here.. just wanted you to know that I'm praying for him as well... God bless you & your family with peace & strength..
    love,
    sofia

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi ----

Jan, I have not been contributing much lately but I have kept up on the postings and you have been in my prayer with the loss of your brother in law. Thanks for the PTL post and you are so right about God watching over us and I am sure He will care for your grandsons too.

Shurgirl and Upsadaisy, it is good to have you aboard and thanks for posting and praying. I really get a lot of enjoyment and blessings from the post made on here and I am so thankful for knowing others are praying with me. I am thankful Sofia started this thread.

Youmeus, I am continuing in prayer for Lynette that God will see that the kidney situation is taken care of in a manner that will be best for her in the future and in God's will. As Upsadaisy has in her sig --- God does not promise to deliver us from our circumstances, but to be with us in the midst of them.

HerMajesty, my prayers are with Gayle and you all as this is so hard to deal with. Remember God is at your side.

Ginger, I am praying for God to be with and help your family along with your dad. I am so sorry about the cancer --- it is so ugly and seems to be in every family anymore.

Has anyone heard how Gramma's tests came out and how she is doing? I sure do miss her.
    Peggy!! it's good to see you!... we know when we don't see you, you're in prayer for all who've posted & for those who just come by for a looksie love u sis!

I've sent an email to Jackie inquiring about the tests.. I'm waiting for her to reply. I understand what you mean.. I miss her postings...

God bless everyone & speak soon!
    love,
    sofia

Forum Newbie
    View DesignsByGinger's Feedback (+174)
    All-About DesignsByGinger
    View DesignsByGinger's Listings
    Forum Posts

I want to thank all of you for your continued prayers, hope and strength. My father is the the rock of our family and is never sick, but this last month he has complained that he has not been feeling well. My father and mother went to the Dr yesterday and the Dr gave dad the news. He does in fact have cancer of the stomach, and it is malignant. The next step is to have a PET scan and MRI to see if it has spread to other parts of the body and what stage.

The funny thing about all this is I am the one with severe stomach and intestinal problems and have been in the hospital 26 times over the last three years and why I am out on temporary disability. Never has cancer been mentioned because ppl in our family don't get cancer, or so we thought.

Please continue to pray for for my father and my family. It brings strength and hope to read your shared thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all and again thank you!!!

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ginger, I know this kind of news is difficult to accept but now we all know how to pray more specifically.

God is in control of our bodies, minds and spirits and we can trust HIM to do what is best for us, His children. Like our earthly fathers we sometimes want to argue with Him but we can know He loves us and knows what we need.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ginger I am sorry to hear about your father's illness; I will be praying for him and your family. May God's peace keep you all strong as your father is being treated by his health team.

Thread Information