Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 77 of 187 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update 2/16/10 PRAISE THE LORD John just received word the doctors says he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Update - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys..

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. 2/20 Lynette has done 1/2 days the last 2 weeks and says she feels stronger, tired but not sick. PTL

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Jackie's friend Jenny - UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602 Final Update - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 1/7/10 - He has been given 2 years to live. Now we all know that final figure depends on a lot of factors. He has cancer on his lung and is at stage 4 (advanced) according to his doctor. Bill is very positive with an attitude of live fully, and for today. He has seen what the power of prayer can do and so have I. Jan and I are asking that you pray for his healing & emotional support for his family & friends.

Vicky - She is a single lady that fell on the ice and broke her leg. She is unable to work because of it and desires our prayers.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy -- Both have severe cancer so please pray for them and their families.

My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all and thanks to all who take part in this thread in any way.

When I did the previous update I ran over the character limit so you will notice a lot of the updates have been removed. I put them in post #760 and we can keep it attached to the updated active prayer list as it is updated so people can see the past history. If anyone has a better way of dealing with the character limit feel free to make it known.

I praise God for the requests and answers that have produced this problem. I thank all who have joined in prayer and I thank God for being with us.

Blessings,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just in the interest of saving space maybe the praise requests that seem to have resolved the original problem could be put in a seperate PRAISE section.

We need to keep the praises active so others can see what God does and help all of us have stronger faith.

Thanks for what you do.

Linda

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Just in the interest of saving space maybe the praise requests that seem to have resolved the original problem could be put in a seperate PRAISE section.

We need to keep the praises active so others can see what God does and help all of us have stronger faith.

Thanks for what you do.

Linda
    Hi Linda,

Do you mean to put the solving praises in a post and then link it to the active prayer list like I did the update history?

I am not very good on how to do these things.

God Bless,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was meaning to make it a separate post so you would have more room. The only problem is you would have to remember to quote both to the new pages. It may be too much work but was the only way I can think of to make more room on the request post.

Wouldn't it be great to see a Praise post too big!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I was meaning to make it a separate post so you would have more room. The only problem is you would have to remember to quote both to the new pages. It may be too much work but was the only way I can think of to make more room on the request post.

Wouldn't it be great to see a Praise post too big!
    Yes that would be a great fantastic problem.

I know Gramma is feeling pretty rough but maybe she will come along and help figure something out as she is really good at this which I am not. But at least we all try to help a little and I am thankful for all that join in prayer and that we have this thread to do it on.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Yes that would be a great fantastic problem.

I know Gramma is feeling pretty rough but maybe she will come along and help figure something out as she is really good at this which I am not. But at least we all try to help a little and I am thankful for all that join in prayer and that we have this thread to do it on.
    Yes, a praise report that is "too long" would be great!

LORD we praise you for all the good things you have done for participants of this thread. LORD we come before you humbly, asking that you do a mighty work on behalf of Jackie, our sister in Christ. We need her organizational skills in this thread.

LORD please touch and heal Jackie from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Give the doctors wisdom & knowledge in determining the cause of her problems and the best solutions for solving those problems. Also strenghthen Jackie's ability to maintain all solutions through healthy choices. Amen.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Requests:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer - had bladder removed and cancer is spreading.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it t her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece - Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - 2/22/10 Waiting for more blood test to find what is causing her legs and feet to swell and be feverish

Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Jackie's friend Jenny - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow.

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 1/7/10 – Stage 4 Lung Cancer. He has been given 2 years to live at the most.

Vicky - She is a single lady that fell on the ice and broke her leg. She is unable to work because of it and desires our prayers.

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy - Both have severe cancer so please pray for them and their families.

Praise Reports:

Peggy’s Friend John - 2/16/10 PTL John just received word the doctors say he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad – He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.

Maplegin - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Sophia's niece - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - 2/20 Lynette has done 1/2 days the last 2 weeks and says she feels stronger, tired but not sick. PTL

Meebo (Margarete) - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Jeweleffects - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760

Last edited by gramma1111; 25th February 2010 at 08:10 AM.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAISE THE LORD for someone that can fix what I mess up. Gramma thank you that looks wonderful to me and hope it does to the others. You just have a talent for this. God bless you and hope you get to feeling better soon.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    PRAISE THE LORD for someone that can fix what I mess up. Gramma thank you that looks wonderful to me and hope it does to the others. You just have a talent for this. God bless you and hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Your very welcome. I saw the Doctor today and he has me scheduled for an echo cardiogram next Tuesday, so I pray that between that and the hypothyroid test next month they will figure something out.

Thread Information