Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 67 of 187 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Oh Poppa, That is an amazing story. It does bring tears to my eyes. I would like to copy/paste this into an email to forward to all my friends.

Rene' is still tired all the time...her heart is operating at 35%. More testing ahead. She is going for heart rehab now. Thank all you caring people for your prayers.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Poppa, that is a beautiful story. I most definitely believe in miracles and the power of God to answer prayers. LORD I continue to ask that you touch Rene & Lynette and make them whole. I also ask that you hold in your care all those on our prayer list in need of prayer and those with unspoken needs. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

oh poppa, just read about Sarah, had to keep wiping my eyes and am still crying, I am praying for you all, please remember me in your prayers too, well my lovely Dad, as you know he lost mum in May and has never been the same since, he says he talks to her and she is waiting for him before going to the other world, he said she told him she doe'snt want to go through the door on her own. Its a bit weird cos he is not crazy in any other way, he is so frail now and has said its time for him to go, i know he would never do anything "silly" but its so sad to see him this way.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    oh poppa, just read about Sarah, had to keep wiping my eyes and am still crying, I am praying for you all, please remember me in your prayers too, well my lovely Dad, as you know he lost mum in May and has never been the same since, he says he talks to her and she is waiting for him before going to the other world, he said she told him she doe'snt want to go through the door on her own. Its a bit weird cos he is not crazy in any other way, he is so frail now and has said its time for him to go, i know he would never do anything "silly" but its so sad to see him this way.
    Penny, How old is your father? The reason I ask is because many times the spouse also passes on shortly after the first spouse. He is asking your permission to go on and be with her. I am not saying he is going to harm himself, at least I hope not, but if he is up in years, he may be tired and ready to give up. If that's the case you will need to give him your permission. He is not crazy, just not able to continue on without his love, your mother.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    Peggy, my sista!! It's good to c u 2; church was amazing! It's great to be back in church & on here; I did have a good night's sleep as well. I even went to bible study yesterday!

It feels good to be out & about; I would be house bound for weeks at a time & with prayers & exercise walking up & down the flight of stairs [I live on 2nd floor so if I'm in too much pain; sometimes I can't make the stairs up or down]; I would go up & down those stairs on purpose to get my body use to it again...

Peggy; how r u doing? [I know you're blessed beyond measure lol..]; but I still ask

Hi Sofia,
    I have not been here for a few days and there has been so many needs for prayer and others needs make my needs seem so minor. Yes I am very blessed and I am so thankful for it.

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    You are all probably tired of me asking for prayers but here goes again.

Lynette is back in the hospital and they still can not find out where the infection is coming from. They are planning more tests for Monday. Please pray that the doctors will be in tune with God and be able to find the problem---and the solution.

Sandy, how is Rene' doing?
    Linda,
    I hope the tests will finally show something and even if it has been there all along God can help the doctors to see what it really is. Also I hope Garry is still improving.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa501 View Post
    Well, I'm almost embarrassed to show my face around here. It's been so long since I last visited. Please forgive me. I think and pray for all of you often. I just get lazy and forget until God taps me on the shoulder and reminds me to visit.
    I just wanted to share something with you that means a lot to me since I sometimes play "Santa". I have posted this before on another forum, so my apologies to those who have seen it before. I hope you all enjoy it. If I don't get back soon, I would like to wish everyone a joyous and blessed Christmas!
    Hi Poppa,
    That story is something that was so great for this thread and isn't it wonderful how God works and the importance of doing what He leads us to do. I must admit I fell in line for the kleenex grabbers and was so blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    Hi Penny,
    Your family is in my prayers and I think gramma could not have said any better the probable situation that exists. It is hard when one goes before the other and there is a void only God can see gets fulfilled. How great a blessing though sometimes painful LOVE really is.

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    Penny, How old is your father? The reason I ask is because many times the spouse also passes on shortly after the first spouse. He is asking your permission to go on and be with her. I am not saying he is going to harm himself, at least I hope not, but if he is up in years, he may be tired and ready to give up. If that's the case you will need to give him your permission. He is not crazy, just not able to continue on without his love, your mother.
    Dear Father, Give these on the prayer list a very special Christmas as they celebrate Your birth and try to bring happiness to others. You know all the needs and You will take care of them in the way that is best as I ask this in the Name of Jesus. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought you might enjoy the

invisible woman.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poppa; that is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing that; I just love miracles!

You're all in my prayers [Rene & everyone]

I have a praise report... The local gov't body here in UK is opening up a shop on the high street near the water front for me & a couple of other retailers; I don't remember if I mentioned it; but it's due to be open end of January! Glory to God!

It's been a long time waiting for my family & I thank God for His grace & mercy that brought us through, His love that kept us strong through the tough times, His arms that comforts us in the Holy Spirit when we need comforting.

It's time for restoration in health & wealth from what the locusts have taken away for so many years... I thank God for His wisdom with the finances when they start to manifest. What a mighty God we serve!

it's good to see you Peggy! miss you girl; it's great to see everyone on the thread.. God bless you all
    xxxoooo Sofi

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post

invisible woman.
    my speakers aren't working I will try it tomorrow; it looks like it's really funny.. thanks sis, talk soon!
    sof

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post

invisible woman.
    Thank you Peggy, that was wonderful. Yes it is nice to know that it is OK to be invisible.

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Peggy; I just been on your site; it's amazing what God is doing & how instrumental you are for His Kingdom; God bless you richly!

Thread Information