Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 65 of 187 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good night Sophia & God bless you for being such an encourager to those you come in contact with. ~Ava~

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer
    - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers.
    Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.
    Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers
    Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    I'm off here for the night blessed ones; getting my clothes ready for church tomorrow!

You're all in my thoughts & prayers. Praise God for your fellowship & being there for one another & to those who come in for an ear to listen, a heart to love & open arms in welcome with hugs..

Good night all! May He keep you safe from all harm seen & unseen; let no weapons form against to prosper in the name of Jesus! Grace & peace to all as you sleep

Hi Sofia,

It is so good to see you back as I have been missing your post of praise and support.

I knew if we kept praying that God would see you through your struggles and I am so glad He did. I hope you have a great nights rest and enjoy church tomorrow.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise The LORD! Awesome news -Jan went home on Saturday (12/05/09)! God is so good.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer
    - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers.
    Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely. Final Update - Jenny's mom is continuing to improve and Jenny flew back home on Saturday.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602 Final Update - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.
    Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers
    Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning. Final Update - Garry went home Friday and is continuing to do well.

Heavenly Father Thank you for the addition of three more praise reports. Thank you also Lord for Sofia's windfall, we know your hand was in this and now she will be able to open her store. I just pray that you continue to Bless her and her endeavors. Thank you also for the people here that continue to share your awesome works. I never cease to be in awe of Your Love and Grace for us your children. Finally Father I continue to ask your blessing on those on the prayer requests and also those that have unspoken requests. You know who they are and what their needs are. I Love You Father, and thank you profusely for Your kind and generous love in return. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=sofiag1964;1110631]
    Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post

Praise God!!! The word is true & I rejoice with you all in the testimonies on this thread! Thanks Ava, just love the Word!

There's a testimony I want to share:

As some of you know I've been struggling financially; thanks for prayers btw....

I was in one of those debates as to where my home church was suppose to be for quite some time. I decided to leave it in God's hands & trust He shows me the way. Now, keep in mind that through all this, I've been sleeping well & had total & complete peace that all will be well.

Before I knew where I was going to be, I received a few phone calls, back to back from 3 different sisters in the Church stating they've been thinking about me & kept me in prayer. I thanked God for that right away..

same day I was walking from the living room to the bedroom & heard the mail slot; my son & I saw an envelope drop to the floor. He gave me the envelope & went to the window & just saw a dark car drive off. I opened the envelope & started counting, £20, £40,.. £100, £120...£200, £220, £240... £300 in cash was the total in the envelope with words stating He hears your cry... well, that was it; I was crying for Joy while my son Kevin's eyes was open wide with the mouth to match...

It wouldn't matter to me who left it; as far as I was concerned, it was God! But I found out who dropped the money off & she said, 'to God be the glory & we'll talk nothing more of it'.

Now, God laid on her heart to also help me to move the stock that's in my living room [13 boxes shoes/boots, 1 box of velvet clothing, 6ft cast iron clothes rail filled with gorgeous clothes]; so no Christmas decs yet - well, it was laid on her heart to help me to advertise & to set up a fashion show type event in the neighborhood + she got an ok from the pastor to do it!

That's not all; I've may have mentioned this a while back but the shop on the high street that will be shared between me & 2 other clothes retailers will be open soon due to the generous giving of a local gov't body that help new businesses & existing businesses to grow! The shop will be open soon on one of the busiest high streets near the water front in northeast england!

Look at God move!! I'll say it again: What a Mighty God we serve!! Praise God for that Word mentioned; Jeremiah (33:2-3)
    Beautiful.so glad to hear your prayers have been answered.praise God indeed !
    Bless you all.

Forum Diehard
    All-About gramma1111
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=ejean9;1111304]

Beautiful.so glad to hear your prayers have been answered.praise God indeed !
    Bless you all.
    And Blessings to you Jean.

hello beloved! I don't know if I missed any more updates but has anyone heard or know how Rene is doing? Of course the prayers have gone up & they''re answered; I was just wondering..

God bless!
    love,
    sofia
    Hello, Rene' is still home. She is going for a heart evaluation in about a week & a half. She also is to have a sleep study done. She is on a very low sodium diet. Rene' can't do very much without being breathless....also has heart meds which seem to be affecting her bp.... I am still asking for prayer for a complete recovery. She is my only child...am very worried about her still. Thanks so much to all who have offered up prayers on her behalf.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sandy, my heart breaks for you when I read about Rene'. I keep reminding myself that God wants the best for his children and we have to keep trusting him for a good outcome. I pray you can feel his comforting arms about you.

Forum Diehard
    All-About gramma1111
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Hello, Rene' is still home. She is going for a heart evaluation in about a week & a half. She also is to have a sleep study done. She is on a very low sodium diet. Rene' can't do very much without being breathless....also has heart meds which seem to be affecting her bp.... I am still asking for prayer for a complete recovery. She is my only child...am very worried about her still. Thanks so much to all who have offered up prayers on her behalf.
    Oh Sandy, you can count on us to keep the prayers going up for her. The Lord has been so good to all of us here and I'm confident that will continue.
    I know it's hard but try not to worry, have faith, the Lord will see you both through this.

Love Ya

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Sandy, still praying for Rene,also praying that you are given strength and comfort. meds can take time to settle in the system and do tend to throw up other things like BP ect, praying that like my brother these things will settle as the body continues to recover.

Thread Information