Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 63 of 187 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer
    - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers.
    Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.
    Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers
    Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning.

Dear Father This prayer Gramma prayed was so good and so fitting I wish to just repeat it.
    Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, Thank you for the miraculous and loving things you have done for everyone on this prayer list. We don't deserve such perfect love but thank you for showing us otherwise. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

LORD I continue to thank you for your love and faithfulness. Thank you once again for protecting Garry during that cow's attack. Touch him LORD, please relieve his pain, and bless him with a speedy recovery. Thank you LORD for blessing Jan, and for continuing the healing process for her. LORD I thank you for each and every answered prayer, and I ask that you would continue to bring healing to all on the prayer list. Thank you Father for hearing and answering prayers, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

I want to share a story that my daughter-in-law Laura told me last night:

Laura received a check from her father who lives in Pennsylvania, so that she could buy the 4 kids' Christmas Presents from him. She cashed the check and placed the money in the same envelope that the check had come in. Later she realized that the money was missing. She worried over it for a time and finally gave it to God. She decided that what was done was done and there was nothing she could do about it. She asked the Lord to Bless whoever had the children's money.

Last night when she got home from work she checked her mail and there was an envelope from "Bath and Body Works", a store in a neighboring town. When Laura opened it there was the envelope that had originally been sent to her by her father. Yes the cash was intact. A representative from "Bath and Body Works" included a note saying that a customer found the envelope and returned it to the store. The rep also included coupons for money off items in the store.

When Laura relayed this story to me I just couldn't help but cry for her, for God's answer to her prayer and for the fact that there are still good people in this world. It would have been so easy for the customer to have kept the money and likewise for the store rep to have kept it but neither did. The Lord's hand was all over this episode because Laura simply asked for a blessing for whoever had the children's money. Once again, Praise the Lord for answering prayer. Laura is calling the rep today to thank her.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    I want to share a story that my daughter-in-law Laura told me last night:

Laura received a check from her father who lives in Pennsylvania, so that she could buy the 4 kids' Christmas Presents from him. She cashed the check and placed the money in the same envelope that the check had come in. Later she realized that the money was missing. She worried over it for a time and finally gave it to God. She decided that what was done was done and there was nothing she could do about it. She asked the Lord to Bless whoever had the children's money.

Last night when she got home from work she checked her mail and there was an envelope from "Bath and Body Works", a store in a neighboring town. When Laura opened it there was the envelope that had originally been sent to her by her father. Yes the cash was intact. A representative from "Bath and Body Works" included a note saying that a customer found the envelope and returned it to the store. The rep also included coupons for money off items in the store.

When Laura relayed this story to me I just couldn't help but cry for her, for God's answer to her prayer and for the fact that there are still good people in this world. It would have been so easy for the customer to have kept the money and likewise for the store rep to have kept it but neither did. The Lord's hand was all over this episode because Laura simply asked for a blessing for whoever had the children's money. Once again, Praise the Lord for answering prayer. Laura is calling the rep today to thank her.
    What a wonderful story and I feel sure God will see those that were in on returning the money will be blessed. And those of us who get to read this get blessed too just seeing the good in people shine out. Thank you for posting it.

Dear Father, Thank you for Laura getting the money back for her children's Christmas presents from their Grandpa. Thank you for answering her prayer for the finders blessing as I am sure You will see they are taken care of. Be with Jenny as she still struggles with the loss of her unborn child and the illness of her mother. I ask that You help Garry from having to much pain and thank you for saving his life. It was a blessing to hear that in a time like that his thought was to call on You for help. Be with Linda and the family as they face the struggles they are going through. Please be with Gramma and Brad through their struggles too. Father, I am so blessed and I ask that you remember all who are on the prayer list and those who have unspoken needs. Please in the name of Your Son, Jesus, I ask that Your will be done. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Garry has been home 24 hours now and has been comfortable with pain pills and muscle relaxers. He is spending his time in the recliner as he can't get out of bed due to the shoulder surgery.

The only problem we have now (not really) is answering all of the calls and offers for help. I was up at 6 this morning and didn't get to eat breakfast until after 10 because the phone kept ringing. It is so good to know we have that many people who care. He also had 5 visitors.

About noon he was asleep and I sat down to rest (just a little while) when there was a knock at the door that woke me from a sound sleep, and it was a delivery from the florist with a beautiful ponsettia for me from my eBid friends!

We hear about so much bad in this world and I know that there is, but there is also a whole bunch of good too!

Lynette went to the doctor for a recheck after surgery and he thought she was getting along real well. Just eat small meals, don't do much, give the body time to heal and have blood work done in a month. She is getting stronger and we keep telling her to not overdo. She has been sick since June 1 and it will take time to regain strength.

Thank all of you on this thread for being here to listen to and pray for us. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Garry has been home 24 hours now and has been comfortable with pain pills and muscle relaxers. He is spending his time in the recliner as he can't get out of bed due to the shoulder surgery.

The only problem we have now (not really) is answering all of the calls and offers for help. I was up at 6 this morning and didn't get to eat breakfast until after 10 because the phone kept ringing. It is so good to know we have that many people who care. He also had 5 visitors.

About noon he was asleep and I sat down to rest (just a little while) when there was a knock at the door that woke me from a sound sleep, and it was a delivery from the florist with a beautiful ponsettia for me from my eBid friends!

We hear about so much bad in this world and I know that there is, but there is also a whole bunch of good too!

Lynette went to the doctor for a recheck after surgery and he thought she was getting along real well. Just eat small meals, don't do much, give the body time to heal and have blood work done in a month. She is getting stronger and we keep telling her to not overdo. She has been sick since June 1 and it will take time to regain strength.

Thank all of you on this thread for being here to listen to and pray for us. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank the LORD for your praise reports Linda. It is very good to hear that Garry is coming along, getting the relief he needs & the healing rest. Glad also to hear that Lynette is doing better. Will continue to keep you all in my prayers. ~Ava~

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi all; Keeping all of you in my prayers & have made a point to start coming in here on a regular basis. First, thing; this may sound very, very silly, but can each of you either pm me your first names or post on here your ebid name & your first name; when someone says jan, ava & such I get everyone all muddled up.. & when I post to someone, I want to say your name [sounds silly?];

but in any case... you are all in my prayers for those who are hurting, recovering, healing of all sorts & praising God for recovered money for the kids

I don't remember if I've mentioned before that I wasn't in a church for a while but I'm now back to church where I was when I first moved here to UK from usa; it's my home church & was welcomed warmly by everyone. I'm a part of a ministry within the community so I wasn't away from other Christians but I missed my church & am back now praise God!

love u & will be back later to tomorrow to read posts & prayer etc...

love,
    sofi

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

As much as Brad appreciates your prayers, and he does need them, Garry, Linda's husband needs them also. I know it gets confusing, particularly since we have so many on the prayer list.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

God bless all; see you tomorrow by God's grace! after 1am already! sheesh time flies

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    As much as Brad appreciates your prayers, and he does need them, Garry, Linda's husband needs them also. I know it gets confusing, particularly since we have so many on the prayer list.
    Edited my entries. Since Brad's name came to mind so many times during my prayers for Garry, I will continue to pray for him & you. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Thread Information