Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 53 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system.
    Gramma - Back surgery, C.O.P.D. and Diabetes
    Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer
    Peggy's grandson-in-law Duane - Cancer

Praise Reports:
    Youmeus -Her husband received good reports from the doctor.
    Sofia - Her Son found a job.
    Jewel -Her husband has been hired by a firm where he placed an application.
    Grammas husband Brad - is now taking treatments every 6 months instead of every 3 Months and his double valve replacement turned out to be Pulmonary Hypertension treatable with inhalers, Praise the Lord.
    John - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Gramma's friend Debbie - Family seems to be doing well and coming to terms with their son and brothers suicide.
    Texas Ada's Brother-in-law passed on quietly into the loving arms of Jesus two weeks ago as he was being told that Jesus was waiting for him. Praise the Lord for such a passing.
    Sofia - Things have worked out so she is receiving help for many of her problems.
    Grammas brother Bill - has been called back to his old job.
    Grammas Niece Julie - appears to have her life back in order and apart from drugs.
    Peggy's Friend Barbara - Barbara is doing exceptionally well and the family thanks all for their prayers
    Meebo (Margarete)] - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Sofia's Niece Taya - Well on the road to recovery.
    Maplegin - The doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable, it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord has more work for her to do.
    Lynette - Is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but to her they are giant leaps.
    Sofia's niece - She is eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she was supposed to get to go home the end of September, though I haven't heard yet if she has.

I have added Duane, my grandson-in-law, to our prayer chain and I appreciate your prayers for him and his family. He had a wreck with a train a few years ago which God miraculously helped him live through. He had two vertebrae broken in his neck and others broken in his back as well as having much of his internal organs removed as a result of it. God has helped him very much through it and considering everything was doing very well but now he has a large malignant tumor in his neck.They are planning to give him chemo but there are circumstances concerning his internal organs making it difficult. He has a wife and three young children that need to be uplifted to our Lord, too.

Dear Father, I thank you for making it possible to have others join me in prayer not only for Duane but for all those seeking help through our prayer chain here on the forum and for those who have not made their needs known to us. What a wonderful blessing that Sofia's niece, Taya, who was only given 48 hours to live is going home with the opportunity of raising her two children. PRAISE THE LORD FOR MIRACLES. Thank you for the kind and caring spirit that people on here tend to show and the support from the real love You have placed in their hearts. I ask you to help Duane and his family and to help Lynette and her family and, Dear Lord, please help Pam and her loved ones. Give Gramma a special touch with the illnesses she and her husband are being hit with and a SPECIAL BLESSING for being so kind and loving allowing you to shine through her. I pray for those who do not know You as their Savior and that they will seek and find the kind of love and peace I get from You. Remember those who are having financial struggles, drug problems, personal troubles, fighting depression and have lost loved ones. Help me to be what You desire from me and to let You shine through me. I ask all in Your name and according to Your will and thank you again for this forum. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peggy, I will add Duane to my prayer list. I listened to "I Found The Lily In My Valley" and found it to be very calming on a day when my spirit is a little stormy! Thanks for contributing on this thread it is always a comfort to "talk" to those of like minds.

Thank you for remembering Lynette in your prayers. She goes to the Urologist on Monday (10-5) to have the stent removed from the ueter then to Mayo's on 10-12 to meet with Orthopedic and Infectious disease doctors to see what to do next. She is feeling some stronger.

Also remember our traveling, Mon will be 250-260 miles and the 12th will be 330 one way. We will go on 11th, meet with doctors and have tests on 12th from 6:45 AM to 3:30 PM and come home 13th. The roads are good but there are some real "idiots" out there who are in too big of a hurry. We have to make several stops to walk to prevent blood clots so that makes the trips longer.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Peggy, I will add Duane to my prayer list. I listened to "I Found The Lily In My Valley" and found it to be very calming on a day when my spirit is a little stormy! Thanks for contributing on this thread it is always a comfort to "talk" to those of like minds.

Thank you for remembering Lynette in your prayers. She goes to the Urologist on Monday (10-5) to have the stent removed from the ueter then to Mayo's on 10-12 to meet with Orthopedic and Infectious disease doctors to see what to do next. She is feeling some stronger.

Also remember our traveling, Mon will be 250-260 miles and the 12th will be 330 one way. We will go on 11th, meet with doctors and have tests on 12th from 6:45 AM to 3:30 PM and come home 13th. The roads are good but there are some real "idiots" out there who are in too big of a hurry. We have to make several stops to walk to prevent blood clots so that makes the trips longer.
    Hi Linda,

Thank you for praying for Duane and I will be praying for Lynette and you all with additional praying on Monday and again on the 10 - 12. I know you are going through a lot but God will be with you all the way.

I am glad you got help from the song. It seems the valleys are so deep and long sometimes but how great is to know we can find our Lily there that does bloom with peace and comfort.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

here is the latest on pam.... sorry for the link but it was a long post.....

Thank you for all your support over the last few months

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=129490

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nigel, I read the "good news" in your other post concerning Pam. I know that there is a God who hears and answers prayers. A God who accepts us as we are and meets us at our point of need. I certainly thank God for the "good news". May Pam continue to find progressive wholeness as she goes through her treatment plan. ~Ava~

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    here is the latest on pam.... sorry for the link but it was a long post.....

Thank you for all your support over the last few months

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=129490
    Nigel what good news. Remember this when you get angry about a mistake being made, it's a quote that I hold very dear to my heart and have found it to be true.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God's world by mistake."

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system.
    Gramma - Back surgery, C.O.P.D. and Diabetes
    Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer
    Peggy's grandson-in-law Duane - Cancer
    Peggy's friend's son - Swine flu

Praise Reports:
    Youmeus -Her husband received good reports from the doctor.
    Sofia - Her Son found a job.
    Jewel -Her husband has been hired by a firm where he placed an application.
    Grammas husband Brad - is now taking treatments every 6 months instead of every 3 Months and his double valve replacement turned out to be Pulmonary Hypertension treatable with inhalers, Praise the Lord.
    John - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Gramma's friend Debbie - Family seems to be doing well and coming to terms with their son and brothers suicide.
    Texas Ada's Brother-in-law passed on quietly into the loving arms of Jesus two weeks ago as he was being told that Jesus was waiting for him. Praise the Lord for such a passing.
    Sofia - Things have worked out so she is receiving help for many of her problems.
    Grammas brother Bill - has been called back to his old job.
    Grammas Niece Julie - appears to have her life back in order and apart from drugs.
    Peggy's Friend Barbara - Barbara is doing exceptionally well and the family thanks all for their prayers
    Meebo (Margarete)] - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Sofia's Niece Taya - Well on the road to recovery.
    Maplegin - The doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable, it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord has more work for her to do.
    Lynette - Is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but to her they are giant leaps.
    Sofia's niece - She is eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she was supposed to get to go home the end of September, though I haven't heard yet if she has.

Hi all, I have added my friend's son to the list as he has swine flu.

Somers, I am so glad for the ending news on Pam and sorry for the stress you went through for the error and I will keep praying.

Dear Lord, Thank you for all you have done for me and others on this list. You know about my friend's son that has contacted swine flu and he needs your help.The family needs help with the stress it is adding to their lives. Father, thank you for Pam's misinformation being like it was instead of reversed. I realize they were put through a terrible, seemingly unnecessary, struggle but like Jackie said "Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God's world by mistake". Perhaps some of the treatments Pam was receiving actually prevented something far worse like a truely incurable cancer -- that is something only You know for sure but what a blessing in disguise if it did. Please be with Lynette and her family for the next few days as she goes to Mayo --- I ask that You guide the doctors in helping her. Remember the MSABC Pink Fridays special auctions running to aid in raising money for cancer as the funds are needed for help. Many of us either know or have loved ones that have cancer or have lost their lives to it. Father, I ask these things in Your name and timing and thank you for YOUR WONDERFUL LOVE. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Praise Report

I pray this email finds you all well & prospering in the things of God.

Do you remember a few months ago doctors gave my niece Taya 24 to 48 hours to live from swine flu? You remember she survived those hours, regained her speech & mobility before she can go for more rehab at a centre.

The doctors gave taya a few months to rehabilitate in the centre I mentioned she moved to from the hospital. But my God said, not so!

Taya is now home with her family recovering and healing quicker than any doctor could anticipate or any of us could imagine. She uses an oxygen tank & wheelchair when she's out & about. Taya was sent home from the centre the Friday before [not this past one] & had the nerve to show up at church on the Sunday of the very same weekend! Look at God!! Praise God for His mercy & grace! Hallelujah!!!

God bless you all here on ebid forums who've been praying for Taya & the family. May God grant you your hearts' desires.

Will be back soon!
    Last edited by sofiag1964; 13th October 2009 at 03:43 PM.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post

Do you remember a few months ago doctors gave my niece Taya 24 to 48 hours to live from swine flu? You remember she survived those hours, regained her speech & mobility before she can go for more rehab at a centre.

The doctors gave taya a few months to rehabilitate in the centre I mentioned she moved to from the hospital. But my God said, not so!

Taya is now home with her family recovering and healing quicker than any doctor could anticipate or any of us could imagine. She uses an oxygen tank & wheelchair when she's out & about. Taya was sent home from the centre the Friday before [not this past one] & had the nerve to show up at church on the Sunday of the very same weekend! Look at God!! Praise God for His mercy & grace! Hallelujah!!!

God bless you all here on ebid forums who've been praying for Taya & the family. May God grant you your hearts' desires.

Will be back soon!

Hi Sofia,

Praise the Lord!!!!

What a blessing for Taya and her family.

One of my brothers told me about a young girl in their area that has swine flu and has been in ICU for a month. He said the doctors said her life was over three times and each time she has come back and is improving slowly now.

Sofia, it is so good to see you back again. Please join in our prayers --- silly me saying that because I know you have been all along.

THANK YOU LORD for prayers and answering them. There are still trials and hard times for Taya's recovery but You will help her that too.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post

Will be back soon!
    PRAISE THE LORD! HE IS SO GOOD AND HE IS STILL IN CONTROL!

I am at Mayo's Clinics with Lynette again. It was a checkup trip that was supposed to just be on Monday but they have added more things to check on so we are here until Friday at least. They are recommending a bone marrow biopsy and that will be tomorrow if she agrees to it. There are so many decisions to be made and so much information to mentally process that it is had to process it all as quickly as decisions need to be made.

Please pray that we will make the right decisions and the doctors will know what to do with all of the information they are gathering.

I probably won't be back here before going home, hopefully on Sat.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you dear folk who also need a touch from God. (and who doesn't?)

Thread Information